• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Janggun collection [2024-02-17] [jeneral]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bulleye2

Mar 9, 2023
Two Animations are missing. Does anybody have them?

Seward Maiden (2021-12-22)
Magisa Animation (2021-11-17)

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Just a heads up, someone imported the tier 2 contents into Kemono. The Google Drive links will expire so grab them before it's gone, it currently goes up to July before expiring. Some pretty big files for some of them, if someone has fast internet, perhaps they could reupload it here?

i see. I thought there's something like preg and futa version on T2, and T1 didn't have it.
So turns out I was not completely correct. T2 is advertised with just having the PSD. Normally, this just means a PSD with the same content as the pre-made images (T1) except you can pick and choose your own combination.

However, I see in the Lux T2, there's some minor variations not present in the T1 images. (nose piercing, forehead tattoo, veil, breast milk) In the Nanami T2 set, it seems to have a different shading, or perhaps I didn't press the right settings. So I guess the T2 sets might have some exclusive variations that aren't mentioned. It doesn't apply to all sets though, there are several sets which have the same stuff as the T1 images as far as I could tell.
Edit: more precisely, those are the only ones I've found with unique differences. T2 PSDs having something T1 doesn't have is more of an exception than the norm.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: drow1207 and Zelfer

ly27318

Jan 8, 2023

Thank you very much! But this failed.. Can you send a separate PSD for Lux, rar or zip, as long as Lux's

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Just a heads up, someone imported the tier 2 contents into Kemono. The Google Drive links will expire so grab them before it's gone, it currently goes up to July before expiring. Some pretty big files for some of them, if someone has fast internet, perhaps they could reupload it here?
Thank for the heads up, I will download these and reupload it somewhere else.

Reactions: RGZ34 and IIRIGELII

supermeatball97

Feb 18, 2021
sorry for a bump

does anyone in here having futa version of Ryza from this link :

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote