Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
we've stopped uploading psd
"We" might be a bit of a strong word:

"more precisely we will no longer be adding tutorials, PSD files, video processes, and any other type of support material shared by artists. We will not stop people from sharing those or deleting posts, we will just stop adding them to the OP with mirrors and keeping them up, we will also start phasing them out and remove them from the current OPs as the links die instead of replacing them."

So asking for specific PSD entries in a non-spamming or belligerent manner seems perfectly appropriate.

durtypicturz

Jan 13, 2019
Is there a comparison for compressed vs not compressed? The 2022-12 folder is 1.37GB and the compressed version only 10mb. Like how? :D

9oi9O7KHNxAJ

Jun 27, 2022
sorry to tell bro when i download the file my microsoft defender tell virus detect i download twice same thing happening!
Just tried to download it and extracted it successfully. No Windows defender warning. If you dont trust it wait for the mirrors to be posted to the OP and try a different download. These files are directly from gumroad so they are clean.

Reactions: rvv

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
I've downloaded the file, and it gave me a weird virus scan failed notification, but the file otherwise works just normally.
It's the new update for Windows 10 that's causing these false positive. Windows Defender started crying wolf, I didn't have this issue until the recent update. WD even started blocking mega files downloaded with the mega app.

• Angry
Reactions: LewdKitten98

johnnybonny

Feb 9, 2020
Imma be honest, I feel like at some point 10k resolution surpasses any actual benefit to having more pixels.

This tiny cropped section is 2560x1440 - where are the pixels going? The RGB grain? The entire image is over a tenth of a gigabyte. Are people really zooming in that much? Not hating, just curious.

01 copy.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote