Comics Collection Jag27 Collection [2024-04-07] [Jag27]

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Message Muttdoggy (the OP) for individual titles.

muttdoggy, you might change to that in the OP. "Let me know" makes people think posting here is what you mean. :)

qats201

Oct 8, 2017
I seem to be unable to extract these files, it seems like every tool I use things part 1 has no contents (finishes in less than 1 sec and extracts nothing) and gives me errors on part 2. I am using a Mac so cannot use winZip to extract and have tried 6 different decompression apps which all act the same way. It also appears that only the Terminal links work for downloads and the others 404.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
7Zip is usually the best tool to try for all files posted on F95. If you had 7Zip already installed (prior to attempting to extract these files), try an updated version.

Also, if he did this the way I think (haven't tried to download and extract), you need both parts on your system, but the first part is the only one that you should be extracting (part 2 should extract as the same file).

Firefly1z

Jun 15, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm new here but have been a fan of Jag27 for a number of years. To start with episodes of the various comics were published every couple of days but then it slowed to three or four days and the one to two weeks. I signed up for a month every year to catch up but when I did this earlier this year, there was nothing new but they still took my money. I for one would certainly appreciate any updates for the various series that are still running.

Reactions: gvout

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm new here but have been a fan of Jag27 for a number of years. To start with episodes of the various comics were published every couple of days but then it slowed to three or four days and the one to two weeks. I signed up for a month every year to catch up but when I did this earlier this year, there was nothing new but they still took my money. I for one would certainly appreciate any updates for the various series that are still running.
if your talking about crazyxxx3dworld, JAG/ Otto Maddox doesn’t work for them anymore and now self publishes works at eyeronik comics on a comic by comic basis rather than subscription.

Reactions: scarfer

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I am a JAG27 fan so finding this is like a treasure trove. Many thanks Muttdoggy.
BTW the only down load site working is Terminal the other three give a 404 or DCMA withdrawal..