Comics Collection Jag27 Collection [2024-04-07] [Jag27]

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Sorry, I'm new to this...what does that mean?
Well I was trying to edit out a typo from a prior post of mine, not sure why it re-quoted it instead, but anyway, what that means is there's a lot of sex with minors content. Rule 7 prohibits that, so I was suggesting it might be a good idea to remove the content that includes rule 7 violations.

Reactions: jaybetime

jaybetime

May 4, 2021
Well I was trying to edit out a typo from a prior post of mine, not sure why it re-quoted it instead, but anyway, what that means is there's a lot of sex with minors content. Rule 7 prohibits that, so I was suggesting it might be a good idea to remove the content that includes rule 7 violations.
Ok...got it.

acwboy

Dec 13, 2021
He had great story's but I stopped getting his stuff when he started to make only Plump girls.

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
(**Update** - link title is incorrect, just until episode 110)

heyy anyone has the chaperone episode 111-120 ?
I found it online the complete package (1-120), but I only need the last 10 episodes and it takes 2 days to download it, ridiculous :(

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
heyy anyone has the chaperone episode 111-120 ?
I found it online the complete package (1-120), but I only need the last 10 episodes and it takes 2 days to download it, ridiculous :(
This used to have a Mega link with a directory tree. Every series could be pulled alone. Then someone bungled this thread by removing that link and archiving the entire list together. OMad is talented but I don't like ALL of his stuff and having to download his entire Cxxx3dW collection is not necessary.

Reactions: ssjtrunks99

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
What's the link to 1-120?
This is the only working link I found:

I need just chapter 111-120. If I download part1 and someone else part2...and we share it with mega or something...anyone ? :) I just dont wanna wait 2 days damn lol

Reactions: jaybetime

ssjtrunks99

May 28, 2022
FYI, the Mega is set up so that you can download individual comic series. You will probably need 7Zip to open them, and a relatively current version of it.

Right click on the comic series you want, mouse over download in the pop-up that opens, and choose standard download (since they're already zipped files). Chaperone series is largest at 1.3 Gig, so going one at a time shouldn't be a problem for anyone.

For me, having a queue of downloads ends up messing up in one way or another, so I suggest downloading 1 series at a time and letting it finish before starting another.
Where can i find this mega link as i'm chasing a particular seriies instead of downloading the whole lot?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Where can i find this mega link as i'm chasing a particular seriies instead of downloading the whole lot?
The mods removed it a while back (I think it may have died), and they replaced it with the full collection downloads found in the OP

jaybetime

May 4, 2021
This is the only working link I found:

I need just chapter 111-120. If I download part1 and someone else part2...and we share it with mega or something...anyone ? :) I just dont wanna wait 2 days damn lol
Don't bother...after a 2 day download, it only had chapters 1-110. 111-120 is not included on the download.

ssjtrunks99

May 28, 2022
The mods removed it a while back (I think it may have died), and they replaced it with the full collection downloads found in the OP
Oh that's a pity since my internet is slow at the moment didn't really want to sit there for ages when i could get the series Im after. Thanks for your response though.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Oh that's a pity since my internet is slow at the moment didn't really want to sit there for ages when i could get the series Im after. Thanks for your response though.
I agree. I've never been a fan of Jag/Otto's horror series. I only really wanted the Chaperone and the Fem-32 spin-off story tracks

Reactions: jimbo_1234

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
I'm really happy that I stumbled across this thread as there are a number of comics and such that I wanted and this sure makes sourcing them easier. Gonna run me about 4hrs to download it all but well worth the wait. (y)

Thanks muttdoggy and anyone else that made this possible.

Reactions: muttdoggy