• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Jag27 Collection [2024-04-07] [Jag27]

Thisisbrett

Aug 20, 2018
I'll be adding more into the link over time and I'll try to make the quality as best as I can. I'll replace lower quality with higher ones as I mess with the setting more but keep in mind its limited(it's from a phone).

Leave me some comments on what you think on the quaility or ideas as to improve to quality. also the files size on the big size if you want i could make a smaller resolution and or compression.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
I'll be adding more into the link over time and I'll try to make the quality as best as I can. I'll replace lower quality with higher ones as I mess with the setting more but keep in mind its limited(it's from a phone).

Leave me some comments on what you think on the quaility or ideas as to improve to quality. also the files size on the big size if you want i could make a smaller resolution and or compression.
great work thanks

pompadour

Nov 14, 2018
Sorry guys I had been busy with personal things so haven't had much time. I'll be posting the rest of the comic I have tonight after work.
Hi,
sorry to bore you
have you some news about some updates?
PS
"Climbing the corporate ladder" was continued with the story? I'm stopped at n° 3

see you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dag Robertson

McPain

Oct 23, 2019
Hi,

The Volafile Upload ist long gone. Anything new from the current upload "project" here? Uninhibited Series is somewhere around issue #64, new series like "welcome to nowhere" are out, hippy hills is ongoing around issue #50 and counting, not to mention langsuirs, confessions and biggest winner!

It is unbelievably sad that no one has worked on the upload until today. And yes - 5,99$ per issue IS way too expensive. If maddox would bring out more bundles (complete oder half series!) or would push the price to 0,99cent per issue, I would be there immediately! Maybe someone can reup biggest winner? I would be very grateful for that.

Reactions: gvout and borzorg

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
The Comics are in standard PDF format so anyone can view them. The DRM from my understanding comes from the images them self and I don't know how you can check it.

"This file contains an invisible transaction number stamped into each page. This number can be traced back to the original purchaser by the content creator. Persons found to be illegally sharing this file will be held accountable. Persons found to be illegally sharing or reselling this file can be found liable in both civil and criminal jurisdictions in all signing nations of the WIPO Treaty. [Currently 188 members states]"
It is not a DRM. It is an invisible watermark which decoded using by special application. You have no idea which application has been used to hide a text

You don't know if this application is using steganography with password or it is more simple solution. It is easy to extract a pdf to images (.jpg, .png) but how would you "mask" a hidden text? Change resolution? Distort image (change an angle when you make a photo using camera)? I believe that EXIF removal will not solve a problem.

Reactions: borzorg

borzorg

Dec 12, 2018
"You don't know if this application is using steganography with password or it is more simple solution. It is easy to extract a pdf to images (.jpg, .png) but how would you "mask" a hidden text? Change resolution? Distort image (change an angle when you make a photo using camera)? I believe that EXIF removal will not solve a problem. "

So if it's a hidden text, the only solution is the screenshot ...
Some work, but not very complicate

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
So if it's a hidden text, the only solution is the screenshot ...
Some work, but not very complicate
"This file contains an invisible transaction number stamped into each page. This number can be traced back to the original purchaser by the content creator. Persons found to be illegally sharing this file will be held accountable. Persons found to be illegally sharing or reselling this file can be found liable in both civil and criminal jurisdictions in all signing nations of the WIPO Treaty. [Currently 188 members states]"
I don't believe that a screenshot of a pdf image with this transaction number within the image will remove that number in some way.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, both links redirect me to my account's cloud drive if logged in, or the Mega 'start' page if not. Not to any uploaded content by someone else.

Reactions: SimSallaBim