VN Unity Abandoned Jadis [v0.79] [BadBananaGames]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Here is another CG from the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some people said that mom looks too young.
What do you think?
In the first pictures you posted the main character's mom looks younger than his sister, but in this picture she looks older than the first picture, so I'm not sure what to think about her age unless I see more pictures to compare them.

kimchh

May 27, 2017
I am very satisfied with the game ^^
I prefer this type of game. ^^
Jadis rev1 wants you to include gangbang with your mom and her heroine friends. I want to see all the bad things when the game is over. ^ ^
I personally do not want to see my brother or any other reason. ^^
I will be expecting ^^

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I suppose it would be interesting as part of the plot, but some people might prefer to have it as an option. Maybe you could add a poll to this thread asking about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: elmandor

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I would like to see that in the game but some people might not. So I think keeping it optional might be better. I second that adding a poll about it

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah, I like stories with cumming inside, but pregnancy is meh for me.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Pregnancy is really a yes/no fetish for people. Probably it is better if you keep it optional. IMHO.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yep, sorry guys, but the vacation was longer than I thought.
As for the game progress - the main storyline is completed, so now I'm making side events.
By the way.. should I make pregnancy as an option for the story, or it should be the part of the plot anyway?
I could create a poll for you if you like. Just let me know how long you would like it to be open.

Reactions: IoriHCH

ventitre

Nov 12, 2016
Sorry to bother but i got a problem with the mega link, it give me Error with Megadownloader.
There's anyone that have the torrent from P....lab?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Yep, sorry guys, but the vacation was longer than I thought.
As for the game progress - the main storyline is completed, so now I'm making side events.
By the way.. should I make pregnancy as an option for the story, or it should be the part of the plot anyway?
think it should be optional for those of us who do not care for it much ^_-

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
I underestimated this game by looking at the sims picture:confused:XD but after playing it is one of the hot incest mother games for me that I played:heartcoveredeyes:.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote