VN Unity Abandoned Jadis [v0.79] [BadBananaGames]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blind

Mar 16, 2017
Please, if you have a spare minute, tell me what you like in this game, and what upsets you most.
The game is great, so far. It have some "Ashford Academy" vibe, but instead of classrooms and school facilities, you navigate through the rooms inside the house. Each time you visit a room, you get a video/picture of mom. Also, I really liked the real model usage. For me it's the real charm of this game.
As a downside, I think the promotions/money is too easy to get. Another issue (for me) is that some events are repeatable any number of times.
Overall: I'll keep watching this game and thread. I see a lot of potential here.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i liked this game a lot. it has the grind of a russian game, and plays the incest well. the videos are used very well. good job.

Reactions: ns332

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
To be honest very solid game, would like a sister mixed in at a later point but for what it is ...Its great , you could make the events even more deep but it all comes in time this I know :)

BadBananaGames

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
Thank you so much!
I'm very pleased to hear such a good reviews of this game.
I'll take it to the v.1.0 for sure, but now I'll use the July to make a beta of my new game "Shipwrecked", which should be the strategy/rpg game about survival on the uninhabited island. I hope you'll like it as well.

Last edited:

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
One Question is it only me or i can play it because when i want to choose the language it happen nothing

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Nice, use them (IMHO). How long it takes render these high quality images?

BadBananaGames

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
Nice, use them (IMHO). How long it takes render these high quality images?
I`m making draft renders on notebook with GF850, and it takes approximately 20 minutes on each render.
Closeups 10 minutes.
But I will make the full scenes with props and other stuff on my desktop, which has a GF1060, so I think it will take approximately 30 minutes for a scene.
Maybe I will make a 4k pictures to resize it to HD to reduce artifacts (Don't know how much time it will take then).

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I`m making draft renders on notebook with GF850, and it takes approximately 20 minutes on each render.
Closeups 10 minutes.
But I will make the full scenes with props and other stuff on my desktop, which has a GF1060, so I think it will take approximately 30 minutes for a scene.
Maybe I will make a 4k pictures to resize it to HD to reduce artifacts (Don't know how much time it will take then).
thanks

Reactions: BadBananaGames

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
I appreciate that you made the characters have different body types. Slender girls need love too.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Why not. Go for it if you like. I love girls with almost any boob size.

BadBananaGames

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
Are you making a new version of the game? Mom looking good.
Yes, it is Jadis Rev.2
General plan is to add a sister character with full event tree, slightly change the mother's events and add side NPC such as fitness trainer, university teacher and others. You will meet these characters due to new mechanics (yes, I will add some characterstics like fitness(the strenth analog), intellect and maybe some other stats), but I promise not to make it another GRINDhouse =) These stats I need for plot.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Yes, it is Jadis Rev.2
General plan is to add a sister character with full event tree, slightly change the mother's events and add side NPC such as fitness trainer, university teacher and others. You will meet these characters due to new mechanics (yes, I will add some characterstics like fitness(the strenth analog), intellect and maybe some other stats), but I promise not to make it another GRINDhouse =) These stats I need for plot.
when do you think you can release new version? I love the original version, Looking forward to play new version.

BadBananaGames

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
when do you think you can release new version? I love the original version, Looking forward to play new version.
Honestly it is hard to say.
I spend all my free time for Jadis Rev.2 now. Patreons voted for this.
But I have a very little free time which I can use to make a short update for the original one. I think I can make an update of 5-7 new side events and 1-2 main story events in 10-12 days.

Reactions: Kazehana
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote