VN Unity Abandoned Jadis [v0.79] [BadBananaGames]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hmm he/she did mention that Rusian to English translator was needed but that was lat year. :unsure::confused: I do wonder if its still made like it was mentioned in the last post of the Devs main website. :unsure::whistle:

FORNICATOR420

Oct 27, 2018
View attachment 5085

Overview:
Jadis or Just Another Dating Incest Sim - my first game, narrating about the history of the relations between the main character, his mother and his stepfather.
At the moment, the version reflects rather the degree of completeness of the main storyline. There are not so many side events so far that will be fixed in subsequent versions.
------
Sorry for my terrible english. Maybe someone wants to help me with english text redacture?​

Updated:24/5/2017
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: No
Version: 0.79
Language: Russian, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional Info:

Download: -

View attachment 5081 View attachment 5082 View attachment 5083 View attachment 5084
GREAT GAME. LOT OF SEX SCENE WITH MOM. WHEN THE NEXT UPDATE RELEASED??? ITS TOO MANY DAYS SINCE LAST UPDATE.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
GREAT GAME. LOT OF SEX SCENE WITH MOM. WHEN THE NEXT UPDATE RELEASED??? ITS TOO MANY DAYS SINCE LAST UPDATE.
Please do not speak in all capitals, and, as it say in the title, the game is abandoned.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
still the best game in terms of homemade
no dev did the same?
& how to choose areas
& many/different scenes at same location/time

Last edited:

BadBananaGames

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
Well, now I'm trying to remake game in traditional corruption style game. Changed mechanics and other. Previous plot will be a part of massive storyline. In my dreams the game will be a tribute to a "spell 4 all" and "corruption" game. Now I almost have an early build with mechanics, then it will take some time to add a content to make the world "live". It will also be very Engrish for the english translation due to lack of proofreading =) Don't know if the game will see the world, but for now I have a strong confidence to continue..

Last edited:

mage31

Sep 30, 2018
Well, now I'm trying to remake game in traditional corruption style game. Changed mechanics and other. Previous plot will be a part of massive storyline. In my dreams the game will be a tribute to a "spell 4 all" and "corruption" game. Now I almost have an early build with mechanics, then it will take some time to add a content to make the world "live". It will also be very Engrish for the english translation due to lack of proofreading =) Don't know if the game will see the world, but for now I have a strong confidence to continue..
good luck man ı hope its gonna be much better than this version

FORNICATOR420

Oct 27, 2018
OMG. It's a very good news that your are starting again. We hope that you can gain it & reach in your goal. And we also assure you that it will be real hit in F95zone & fapnation as well

MG_

May 14, 2020
Need the torrent/magnet anyone? Here u're
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4FC5A2AC31D64BA8FA42F2B9EF2A4032D5E88084&xl=3981500673&dn=Jadis_0.79.torrent&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fisland-server.com%3A2712%2Fannounce

isahase83

Aug 21, 2016
I hope he does! For the story I would love to see an even longer build up, like more spying on her, sneaky night scenes, hiding "loads" in her panties, food, etc., making photoshoots with her, and so on. The game right now is very exciting, and I can't wait to see more

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote