It's time to pick the best story teller.... (2 votes per user)

who's the best story teller ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It would appear that vote-rigging has happened? :unsure:
Two people have voted twice.
I declare this vote for not countable!
It doesn't really matter because the duplicate votes cancel each other out!
It would appear so, Thea. Clearly the officials must be corrupt. :unsure:
I allowed multiple choices (up to 2) so Avaron1974 could chose more than one

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm going to cheat.

MrJet: I love every single one of his characters and the overall chill nature of his story, everything about it is great.

Boomatica and JD: The only writers thas have made me feel for the characters, never felt such a deep connection to a character like I had with Hollie from PC, every time one of the dames gets focused by the game I instantly fall in love with them. As a person that values characters over every single other thing, they are by far the ones that I love the most.

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Why there is no Ptolemy and Tlaero and Mortze?
They were doing good stories before that became posh.

But, overall, it's a hard choice.

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Why there is no Ptolemy and Tlaero and Mortze?
They were doing good stories before that became posh.

But, overall, it's a hard choice.
T&M are legends of the past, they shaped the current generation of Adult Gamers and Writer, I don't want the memory of their achievemnts tarnished... speaking about Ptolemy would be against forum rules.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One of the hardest choices i've had to make.

I love the work of nearly everyone on that list so had to boil it down to one who puts a lot of attention to detail and one who's writing constantly makes me smile.

Also I little bit of personal bias. 1 i've got on with for nearly a year and the other i've had a lot of banter with the past few months.

Notty. Heavy Five is one of the most detail orientated stories i've read. Little things that seem insignificant can be highly important to the plot later on while seemingly important stuff turns out to be trivial. All characters are really well done I just wish I knew who Thea Lundgren was.

Funniest thing is she made a character just to do introductions and explain what's going on and that character became as popular as the main girls.

Second one was a tough choice but going to have to give it to Domiek. I love personal Trainer. Mainly because of Jenna but with how busy I am and wanting to have a laugh in my down time the humour in PT sits just right with me. The banter between the MC and his cousin is awesome.

It's a tough one because I love Philly's work, both DA and COBD are amazing games. Jet has done great things with Rockstar. Sumo has kept me hooked with My Sister My Roommate. I love Cheeky's work in Where the Heart is and Hope's Deluca Family is set to be amazing.

There are a few others I really enjoy like Knobbs Retrieving the Past and Tearstars Captain Lance (not the best writing i've ever seen but a couple of scenes legit made me cry so given a bit more experience I think he'll do amazing work).

I can only pick 2 though and Notty has created a very detailed world you can't help but want to know more about and romance arks with a lot more depth than any dating sim i've ever seen. Girls that don't instantly throw themselves at the Mc, it's unheard of. Until Female MC is added, they will throw themselves on lil ole me.

As I said, Domiek constantly keeps me smiling and while other games also have great banter Dom wins. I've never laughed so much at a threesome scene as I did with the one in PT.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

I love the work of nearly everyone on that list so had to boil it down to one who puts a lot of attention to detail and one who's writing constantly makes me smile.

Also I little bit of personal bias. 1 i've got on with for nearly a year and the other i've had a lot of banter with the past few months.

Notty. Heavy Five is one of the most detail orientated stories i've read. Little things that seem insignificant can be highly important to the plot later on while seemingly important stuff turns out to be trivial. All characters are really well done I just wish I knew who Thea Lundgren was.

Funniest thing is she made a character just to do introductions and explain what's going on and that character became as popular as the main girls.

Second one was a tough choice but going to have to give it to Domiek. I love personal Trainer. Mainly because of Jenna but with how busy I am and wanting to have a laugh in my down time the humour in PT sits just right with me. The banter between the MC and his cousin is awesome.

It's a tough one because I love Philly's work, both DA and COBD are amazing games. Jet has done great things with Rockstar. Sumo has kept me hooked with My Sister My Roommate. I love Cheeky's work in Where the Heart is and Hope's Deluca Family is set to be amazing.

There are a few others I really enjoy like Knobbs Retrieving the Past and Tearstars Captain Lance (not the best writing i've ever seen but a couple of scenes legit made me cry so given a bit more experience I think he'll do amazing work).

I can only pick 2 though and Notty has created a very detailed world you can't help but want to know more about and romance arks with a lot more depth than any dating sim i've ever seen. Girls that don't instantly throw themselves at the Mc, it's unheard of. Until Female MC is added, they will throw themselves on lil ole me.

As I said, Domiek constantly keeps me smiling and while other games also have great banter Dom wins. I've never laughed so much at a threesome scene as I did with the one in PT.
yes,,,, finally someone who tries to say something nice about most of then but can explain why 2 of those are her personal favorite

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
My vote it can be only partial because i've not yet played Heavy Five , by Nottravis ; of course i'll play it as soon as possible .

My first preference for Philly , because i like so much games that have a plot mainly with a detective / noir/SciFi theme and he is actually one of the very few developers that treats these kinds of topics in his games and he made it , with an absolutely mastery and a nice way of writing.
When i played his first game , it was a shock to me , for how much he had raised the bar of the quality with some previous games that i've played before..

My second preference, i want to give to Cheeky , i like his way of writing , so modern , fast and with a hilarious style ; i'm having a big fun playing his game and the plot he is developing for his game , is really interesting full of nice surprises ; It is one of the few games that i always wait for the new release to immediately play it

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

*curtsies humbly*

I just wish I knew who Thea Lundgren was.

Thea's dead! I saw it on the news! *nods sagely*

it's unheard of. Until Female MC is added, they will throw themselves on lil ole me.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I've played most (but not all) of these games and they are all awesome. I chose to vote for PhillyGames due to the completely arbitrary self-imposed criteria that the dev I vote for must have at least one completed game that I know of which took a large chunk out of the equation. At least half of good storytelling is being able to "stick the landing" after all. Now I am sure none of the devs here are going to pull a *coff* Game of Thrones *coff* so I look forward to voting again in 1-2 years time (y)

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
123.jpg

140.4%
That's some Liberian level electioneering!

нет, выборы в россии честные
Yes, it does resemble Russian elections.:unsure:
Ну ти что? Капиталистической агент?
;)

First, truly honored to be included. Thank you.

Second, some lone sucker voted for me so I feel like I need to disclose that that sucker wasn't me. My vote went to Philly.

Third, there's some great story tellers listed here and I'm not sure I belong. My story makes one ask the deeper questions in life like "Am I high?.... Was the dev high while writing this"?
To be honest, that's probably the best advertisement for a game I've seen in a long time! :)

Yeah, I voted for Philly. I have not played all the other games on the list, but what I have is miles below.

• Haha
Reactions: Akamari