RPGM Isolated with Mom [Dev Thread] (v3 remake)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Warly

Jul 28, 2019
Very nice game. Scratches a very elusive itch among H-games, and the art is incredible. Keep up the awesome work, I would love to see this completed eventually.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Not sure why the dev is active here, but not on the game thread, where there's a lot more ppl. Anyway, here's a few observations/suggestions.

- Scrap the game over, or have an auto save file generated each new day. Right now, the game provides no explanation of what stress actually does, and unnaware players can lose their entire progression over this. Not pleasant.

- Have some indicator for all the chores. I've personally missed the laundry chore for the longest time. Others can miss the cleaning too. When you highlight interactibles, you're sending a message to the player that everything that you can interact with will be indicated. Having some of them not highlighted is just inconsistent.

- Some indicator that you've reached the end of the content would be nice.

- Have an option to choose which scene you'll see for each scenario, like choose between HJ and rub. Just like the previous version did.

I'm fine with the fact that this was a remake, since the previous version moved things waaaay too fast with the timeskip and pregnancy. Hopefully this time, we can take our time. I like this game a lot, despite its simplicity. Hoping for good things from this project

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Not sure why the dev is active here, but not on the game thread, where there's a lot more ppl. Anyway, here's a few observations/suggestions.

- Scrap the game over, or have an auto save file generated each new day. Right now, the game provides no explanation of what stress actually does, and unnaware players can lose their entire progression over this. Not pleasant.

- Have some indicator for all the chores. I've personally missed the laundry chore for the longest time. Others can miss the cleaning too. When you highlight interactibles, you're sending a message to the player that everything that you can interact with will be indicated. Having some of them not highlighted is just inconsistent.

- Some indicator that you've reached the end of the content would be nice.

- Have an option to choose which scene you'll see for each scenario, like choose between HJ and rub. Just like the previous version did.

I'm fine with the fact that this was a remake, since the previous version moved things waaaay too fast with the timeskip and pregnancy. Hopefully this time, we can take our time. I like this game a lot, despite its simplicity. Hoping for good things from this project
I'll also add a little something of my own.
1) Change the clock from analog to digital. Also would not hurt to add a time of day indicator.
2) Fix the task log. (now he stops working after a kiss in bed).
3) Slightly slow down the passage of time.
4) Specify how much time will pass in this or that interaction.
5) It is better to use digital indicators of the accumulation of stress and other things, rather than graphical indicators. Otherwise it is not clear how much has accumulated.
Otherwise, I like the remake.

TMS09106731

Jan 23, 2021
View attachment 1545686

I already see the scene coming: "Step son help im stuck" :devilish:
I liked already how the mom was already but I must say the new version looks even more fiercely.
She got a bit of Smug looking, I like that. :sneaky:

Kinda sad to hear the game will be short. I hope at least the short time will be full of naughty and lovely bonding between mom and son with many fetishes.
where can i find the original game?

Aug 14, 2021
Well this new Remaked game is kinda broke, the game is good, also the animations, but why put this stress bar? It's a nice thing with u use properly, but for now the game is bug asf
I hope u fix that

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Well new version not working/playing with the last save files.
Anyone. What now?

hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
Welcome to the wonderful world of amateur developed gamez, where testing is optional and making new releases to work with old saves is rarely, if ever, done....:p:D:cool:

Aubl

Jun 30, 2022
Finished with pretty much all the map the game is going to play out in. It's not that many but that's because it's for a short game after all.

im playing ur game in version 0.5 and im stuck at somewhere that i cant go further in progression can u help

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote