RPGM Isolated with Mom [Dev Thread] (v3 remake)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Oh no!! You have to keep the "milfcut"! The milfcut is what makes a milf "milfy". It is based on the golden ratio also know as Fabionacci sequence. More here:

Taking the fetish to the next level :LUL:
Perhaps you right. The first model looks "milfier", perhaps its really the hair. The new model looks more like she is a business woman. I like both.
Ok, I gonn say it. Why cant we have them all ? I mean if the game plays on multiple days, what stops the mom from changing her hairstyle on a daily basis after she done with the shower ? (By player choice ofc.)

Reactions: cold_arctus
Oct 28, 2017
female domination =/= predator aka carnivore behavior. These type of progress are completely different.
Did the dev said anything about predator or carnivore progress or anything like that cuz I'm not seeing/reading anything like that and the dev literally wrote some female domination like Japanese femdom(the dev also explained that too) type and will deviate a little and where I see it he is pretty much clear so why do you need to ask about this kind of unnecessary topics??:FacePalm: And I don't care they're the same or different.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Did the dev said anything about predator or carnivore progress or anything like that cuz I'm not seeing/reading anything like that and the dev literally wrote some female domination like Japanese femdom(the dev also explained that too) type and will deviate a little and where I see it he is pretty much clear so why do you need to ask about this kind of unnecessary topics??:FacePalm: And I don't care they're the same or different.
How is this a unnecessary topics ? I asked what and how far the female domination goes. Thats what I said there are different version of it. Since dev later on said he will have them, I asked what type. THATS why I brought that female domination =/= predator aka carnivore behavior. Once again, how is this unnecessary when this type will be in there ? :FacePalm:
You may dont care but others do.

Oct 28, 2017
How is this a unnecessary topics ? I asked what and how far the female domination goes. Thats what I said there are different version of it. Since dev later on said he will have them, I asked what type. THATS why I brought that female domination =/= predator aka carnivore behavior. Once again, how is this unnecessary when this type will be in there ? :FacePalm:
You may dont care but others do.
Dude...! Let us just assume that the dev didn't planned that far or maybe the story is not yet fully scripted so let's just stick to the part "some female domination" and what type of progression(a different route)it will be we get an idea from this part "The japanese kind of femdom where the female character loves the MC so much that she may or may not gain his consent before sexually jumping on him. " Let not ask this kind of question right now just let it unfold. Definitely We will get to know later . Chill man

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Dude...! Let us just assume that the dev didn't planned that far or maybe the story is not yet fully scripted so let's just stick to the part "some female domination" and what type of progression(a different route)it will be we get an idea from this part "The japanese kind of femdom where the female character loves the MC so much that she may or may not gain his consent before sexually jumping on him. " Let not ask this kind of question right now just let it unfold. Definitely We will get to know later . Chill man
You telling me to chill but its you who get up about this whole topic. :KEK:
I was just asking, nothing more nothing less. Whatever put you into excitement and rage is on your own imagination.
Nothing in my post was I against or for it. Like I said, it was just a question. A question what and how things will play out.
You may dont want to know more about this stuff but I do. I like to know more about the game I want to play. If this for some reason brings you to freak out its you who need to chill.

Oct 28, 2017
You telling me to chill but its you who get up about this whole topic. :KEK:
I was just asking, nothing more nothing less. Whatever put you into excitement and rage is on your own imagination.
Nothing in my post was I against or for it. Like I said, it was just a question. A question what and how things will play out.
You may dont want to know more about this stuff but I do. I like to know more about the game I want to play. If this for some reason brings you to freak out its you who need to chill.
Bro your assumption level is levelof the chart o_Owhy would I freak out my first reply to you was a advise to read the devs comment again so that you would have a better understanding then this came for me "female domination =/= predator aka carnivore behavior. These type of progress are completely different." which I definitely didn't expect or How this sums up. :WaitWhat::FacePalm:. I was not the one who brought this kind of foolish topic where the dev right now very much clear what he wish to do and you trying to know things that even the dev haven't planned yet . That's why I said to chill and definitely we will get to know what it is going to be later on . You got issue's dude. What rage?? What excitement??? What are you talking?? I replied normally.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I replied normally.
When I read your replies they are not normal but sounds like I touched a topic I shouldnt have. Your "advise" brought nothing to the table. Thats why I replied with the comparison with the fem dom.
I didnt asked if they will have it, but which one. There are different ones. Thats it.
Because if you stil didnt get it is what Dev. wrote sound like more of a light fem dom behaviour but the animation showed us more of the "pervy predator mom" you see in many doujinshi. The progress of them play different. Thats your sums up :FacePalm:

But yeah, asking which type of fem dom in a game where it will have is a foolish topic because there isnt any difference in them, right ?:FacePalm:

Oct 28, 2017
When I read your replies they are not normal but sounds like I touched a topic I shouldnt have. Your "advise" brought nothing to the table. Thats why I replied with the comparison with the fem dom.
I didnt asked if they will have it, but which one. There are different ones. Thats it.
Because if you stil didnt get it is what Dev. wrote sound like more of a light fem dom behaviour but the animation showed us more of the "pervy predator mom" you see in many doujinshi. The progress of them play different. Thats your sums up :FacePalm:

But yeah, asking which type of fem dom in a game where it will have is a foolish topic because there isnt any difference in them, right ?:FacePalm:
Okay just leave it here .we just don't have to assume anything or conclude to anything or even imagine...just that so when it comes out then for surely we will know or maybe let the dev surprise us. How's that sound good??(y):p

Reactions: Harem Trooper

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
It's a pleasant surprise to see a sims 4 based game here, I almost made mine with that too. Good luck with your game bro. (y)

Boraginol

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2021
Demo is cancelled. I will be releasing the full game instead soon in this week.

I just scrapped the entire grind mechanic so the game's playtime is drastically reduced. You'll just be seeing event after event, so you can probably finish the game in 30 minutes or so.

The game will have at least a dozen of custom animations., half of them is vaginal sex

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
oh man this game just make me want to have full version LOL!
pls dont ever abandon this game and i have sugestion, how about continous sex from morning to morning

also pls unhide MC face, i wanna see the french kiss he makes with her mom

Last edited:

Boraginol

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2021
V2 will feature impregnation mechanic. You can impregnate mom a couple times (with birth scenes) before the ending.

There will also be 2 additional characters that will have sex with you while your mother is busy being pregnant, you can still have sex with her while she's pregnant, though.

There will be multiple endings

Will be done within this month. No pictures as I'm still making the framework for now.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
V2 will feature impregnation mechanic. You can impregnate mom a couple times (with birth scenes) before the ending.

There will also be 2 additional characters that will have sex with you while your mother is busy being pregnant, you can still have sex with her while she's pregnant, though.

There will be multiple endings

Will be done within this month. No pictures as I'm still making the framework for now.
could you add mom-son pegging?

Reactions: bulifun
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote