RPGM Isolated with Mom [Dev Thread] (v3 remake)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Boraginol

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2021
Hey guys I'm making a short game about the MC being stuck at home with his mom due to the storm. And throughout the game, sexual tensions will rise and the MC will eventually have sex with her, and impregnation
aaaaaaaaaa.png
The game is in RPGM but it has custom sprites like NLT Media's Treasure of Nadia, which means no chibi anime sprites. It's still in early development as I've just finished making the framework but it's probably going to be easy/fast development from here

[Latest update]
Isolated with Mom v3

1651386637444.png

Last edited:

Boraginol

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2021
Some of the animated scenes on Day 1 in the game. Won't be anything lewd.
Day 2 will begin groping teasing, day 3 handjobs, shower scenes, day 4 blowjobs, and so on

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: FluffyStudio

TrashMando

Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Never thought that you could use the Sims for the RPGM engine. This shit is kinda cash tho

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
1554460_3.gif

I already see the scene coming: "Step son help im stuck" :devilish:
I liked already how the mom was already but I must say the new version looks even more fiercely.
She got a bit of Smug looking, I like that. :sneaky:

Kinda sad to hear the game will be short. I hope at least the short time will be full of naughty and lovely bonding between mom and son with many fetishes.

Boraginol

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2021
Changed mom's model again. The game's demo is about 90% done i.e game mechanics and events (excluding images, graphics, and animations), I need a little more playtesting to filter out the bugs and then I can work on and insert graphics and animations to insert into the game.
aaaaaaaaaa.png

The game will feature custom animations. The one below is a test position (which may be featured in the later stage of the game) I recently made but with minimal lighting settings(so I can render it fast). The final result might look better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I realize this after writing the dialouge for the game, but the game will feature some female domination elements. The japanese kind of femdom where the female character loves the MC so much that she may or may not gain his consent before sexually jumping on him. The game is still very much standard incest besides that

So this might deviate a little bit from the standard mom-son incest relationship dynamics

Not to mention since I'm not planning on monetizing anything yet, the incest dialogues will hold nothing back. You will read dialogues about how you're about to penetrate the hole where you were born from.

Also, every sex animation will include POV perspective.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The japanese kind of femdom where the female character loves the MC so much that she may or may not gain his consent before sexually jumping on him.
Mh, so its a game where the Mom is the "predator" while the Player/MC sit back and let it happen ? :unsure:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote