• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I always name the mc in these games Josh. That's my name after all.

Also, dudes I have to be a horny pervert for a second.
I would watch Alex masturbating on her bed and while she is doing that I would get as close as possible so I can hear her fingers sliding into her delectable vagina and after she finishes she will stuck her fingers in my mouth.
Since when are you not being a horny pervert?

Oct 10, 2022
well, there is something roman in this name;)... so, there is at least 1 game where it fits perfectly

Valentina and Biggus Dickus, sounds good, doesn't it:cool:
Yeah, I use that in there too. :p Although, if you do it like me and use it in every possible game you get used to it and it does not sound out of place. :)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
But it's true I'm a perfect gentleman until we get to the bedroom anyway then the girls will see my horny side.
I'll get my trusty box of sex toys and vegetables and give these two angels the night of their lives.
lol at this rate BTT is gonna make some renders with vegetables even if it's just for the thread just to get a good laugh I bet

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes