VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I thought BTT meant big black cock bull that's how dirty my mind is.
Now I know it means chocolate.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Have you been looking at some of my comments in certain game threads lol
Some of my sweethearts are always down for BBC.

Just ask poor Grumpy I think I might have scarred him for life with some of my comments.
With the kinds of kinks you have...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Just me being a horny pervert.
And an awesome easter render that BTT shared with us.
Joshy I have inside info from the Patreon executives. You single handedly caused Patreon to knock back the F95 takeover. The executives saw your sickening simp posts on Isabella and decided you were way too perverted for them to takeover F95. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I do have another fantasy and it involves that chocolate bunny.
What if I gently put it up Alex's and Isa's vaginas so that it can get coated in their juices?
It would be the tastiest chocolate ever.
lol not where I thought this was going. I totally thought you were gonna try and use it as a double ended dildo and when the bunny breaks they would scissor, then you would eat / clean up the chocolate bunny from their vaginas

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
lol not where I thought this was going. I totally thought you were gonna try and use it as a double ended dildo and when the bunny breaks they would scissor, then you would eat / clean up the chocolate bunny from their vaginas
I wish I had of thought of that now I'm jealous. I could also put whipped cream up their vaginas and then lick it out.

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I do have another fantasy and it involves that chocolate bunny.
What if I gently put it up Alex's and Isa's vaginas so that it can get coated in their juices?
It would be the tastiest chocolate ever.

Damn, what happened to "Don't play with your food" ? :ROFLMAO: !

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes