VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
From what I see he's not talking about my game.

So... peace ;)
The thing is he was not talking about the game he mentioned either, there was no forced breakup in the Race of Life. Though, gf of MC kinda force people to breakup, you can keep gf if you want. So, I don't get it tbh.

Though, I agree on something, forced options in any form is such a turn off. I think VN authors should be aware crucial choices do matter and not giving options, giving fake option(this is much worse), giving funneled options etc. is terrible thing to do. I have played a few of them that I instantly stop/delete/ignore. I know it's impossible to create branches for every option, every situation but crucial ones should either be avoided altogether or given branches or make the players believe it is only option(superior writing skills needed). Leaving my 2 cents here.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I see in the OP that some kind of change was made, not sure it was to story or just code.
I think Isa's romance is kind of just barley starting with a few moments here and there I bet next update is when it's gonna really be more obvious and take off more.

I only changed the script and reworked the animations in C1-3.

For the story, you haven't missed any Isa scenes.
In the game you only met her a few days ago, unlikely to get into her pants in that time.
In the upcoming update all three get closer (doesn't matter which path) and it sets the ground for Isa scenes.

Jan 26, 2024
First I am sorry, my english is not the best.

And yes, I was talking about other AVNs. I thought "Race of Life" was a well know title around here, sorry about that. Even if that game did not forced you to break up, for me was a relationship I was not interested.

And, to make clear, yes I stayed with Alex because her was the model than made me play this game.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
First I am sorry, my english is not the best.

And yes, I was talking about other AVNs. I thought "Race of Life" was a well know title around here, sorry about that. Even if that game did not forced you to break up, for me was a relationship I was not interested.

And, to make clear, yes I stayed with Alex because her was the model than made me play this game.
First Do not worry , my english is not my 1st either , and do not tell any one here :ROFLMAO: that I still do not understand some parts of some posts here also and I have hard time at 1st from ppl , but honestly not here , here are really good ppl and brillient dev always with us , most of them love Alex solo route like you.
and it is very good for me you stayed with Alex as you said away from my princess Isa , and thank you for your concern.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
If I was married to Isa & Alex every time they leave the house I would furiously masturbate to pictures of them in bikinis.
I wouldn't be able to help it living with two smoking hot babes like them.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
If I was married to Isa & Alex every time they leave the house I would furiously masturbate to pictures of them in bikinis.
Being married to two women I am sure they would make sure your balls are drained enough you would never need to do the 5 knuckle shuffle again.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
OK Joshy92 can you pls STAY AWAY FROM MY ISA pls , DEAL ,
Joshy92 said : yes deal , i will stay away from Isa.
thank you very much OUR dear friend :love: you are welcome

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Kaz, bro. I'm going to have to ask you to cease and desist immediately. Joshy92 laid claim to Isa before you. So, either you share her with him or, I'll have to break out the wiffleball bat.
6vpa9u.gif

ThorinKing

Feb 16, 2023
Kaz, bro. I'm going to have to ask you to cease and desist immediately. Joshy92 laid claim to Isa before you. So, either you share her with him or, I'll have to break out the wiffleball bat.
View attachment 3460010
Never Ever , NO way Sir to stop defending my beloved Isa to the end :love:, even I was the one who is been beated in your gif :cry:
I propose a duel...
duel.gif

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes