VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I don't see Alex going anywhere near a gym. She's probably one of those people who can eat anything and still stay slim.
Also, way lazier than Isa.
I think all of that is true :ROFLMAO:

Don't underestimate how ambitious and competetive she can be ;)

BTW, Isa told me the workout clothes are going straight into the washing machine.
No idea what that means...

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Don't underestimate how ambitious and competetive she can be ;)
That, I can see. :)
But I also think Isa is more fit than Alex, with her job she has to be, so if our dark- haired cutie tries to challenge Isa, I fear she will have to face defeat.
I suspect both the MC and Isa wouldn't mind trying to cheer her up again. In the shower.

BTW, Isa told me the workout clothes are going straight into the washing machine.
Now, one thing came to mind, do either of the ladies read? Isa may pick up an occasional book on psychology and human behavior, but Alex?
Can she sit still long enough to read more than a few sentences? And what would she read (I want her to be a sf/fantasy nerd with good taste, but don't really think so)

• Wow
Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Now, one thing came to mind, do either of the ladies read? Isa may pick up an occasional book on psychology and human behavior, but Alex?
Can she sit still long enough to read more than a few sentences? And what would she read (I want her to be a sf/fantasy nerd with good taste, but don't really think so)

You do remember what she wanted to study? :oops:
I guess that and reading goes hand in hand (luckily for you I'm not good enough with the classic writers to throw some quotes or puns :devilish:)

Reactions: Jarulf

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I guess that and reading goes hand in hand (luckily for you I'm not good enough with the classic writers to throw some quotes or puns :devilish:)
I remember... but I'm more curious as to what Alex wants to do with her life with her stopping working at the bar. I mean the MC could probably support all of them without issues but I don't see her as a housewife :ROFLMAO:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Occasionally I pay attention :)

(luckily for you I'm not good enough with the classic writers to throw some quotes or puns :devilish:)
Hehe. That's fine, actually I think Alex probably has a small stash of racy romance novels that she is vaguely ashamed of. She would be utterly and completely devastated if her sister ever found out

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
trying to take Joshy's spot as the writer for lewd scenes in this one cause this be a funny scene ngl. I like it
LOL I can't help it I'm always thinking up erotic scenarios in my mind involving these two beautiful women.
Of course every time it always ends up with them having some hot lesbian sex even typing the words gets me all excited.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
isa1.png c043-10-29.png

Hello everyone.
I owe you an update for two weeks now.
I'm sorry I missed it the last two weekends, I was and still am in tunnel vision.
Anyway, here is the current situation:
After playing through the current content, I didn't like two scenes at all, both in terms of content (or rather how I presented it) and the render quality.
The way I did them just didn't fit into the story and were more than boring.
This resulted in a 10 day rework, both renders and text.
On top of that, I had a few personal commitments in the last three weeks, which went about just as badly.
Long story short:
I'm at least 3 weeks behind my internal schedule due to the two weeks when I took it slow and the reworking of the scenes.
A release this month will no longer work, I hope to be able to say something more concrete next week, but April is safe to assume so far.
Sorry for the delay, but what I had until now was just not the quality I want to deliver.

Thanks for your support and have a great Sunday or start into the week,

BTT

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes