RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I guess I can't do anything with the google Drive ::|: (if there is any possibility, let's me know!).
Uploading right now on mega... It should be ready in 30 - 40mns...
Thank you but workupload works fine for me. I got the game but alternate dl links are always welcome.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
If you ever get the download exceeded error on Google Drive, just click the 'Add to my drive' icon at the top. Then go over to your google drive area (drive.google.com). Right click on the item and select 'make a copy'. You can then download the copy and delete both versions from your google drive.

Reactions: cuddlepuddle

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
Well, I can't wait before any male screws daughter. She is so hot !
Ptolemy did an incredible job rendering her. One of the best looking women presently in an adult game imo. But, I don't want any guy screwing her. Only the old guy who saw a crappy movie with her should have her hotness! I think he deserves it.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Dreaming of Dana is one of my favourite games and Ptolemy put nice story and beatuful models in this game, too. Playing concept is inovative, but... Somehow, I can't "connect" with characters - mostly because of three different heroes. I didn't like being forced to play (albeit for a short time) some supporting characters in DMD or other games and I don't like it here either.

Like I said, it's a great game (I wouldn't expect from Ptolemy anything less), but if you're like me and don't like changing PC's then avoid it.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Ptolemy did an incredible job rendering her. One of the best looking women presently in an adult game imo. But, I don't want any guy screwing her. Only the old guy who saw a crappy movie with her should have her hotness! I think he deserves it.
Since I like NTR, I hope that someone else screws her (as option).

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Sorry. Pressed ignore the first time, restarted from scratch on the second error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ty.

You can just ignore that.
I've made several variables that control events in the game.
If you go down the NTR path there this variable is defined in that path. If you don't, it doesn't effect the game at all.
But at one point the script still checks for it, even though it isn't defined, because you went down the non-NTR path.
Will define it further up the code in a future patch.

For now you can just press ignore. Doesn't effect gamplay.

Reactions: cuddlepuddle

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Ty.

You can just ignore that.
I've made several variables that control events in the game.
If you go down the NTR path there this variable is defined in that path. If you don't, it doesn't effect the game at all.
But at one point the script still checks for it, even though it isn't defined, because you went down the non-NTR path.
Will define it further up the code in a future patch.

For now you can just press ignore. Doesn't effect gamplay.
Wait, which path is NTR one? Bold only?

Zero919

May 2, 2017
in past updates, the sex scene between Andrew and Christine were better shown than in this update :(
But overall came out very well I super duper liked the update:)
it was worth the wait and the quality of the render is very pleasing to the eye... you're a cool dude )

Last edited:

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Played the last update a bit...
Are there some other meaty scenes besides the NTR route?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Bold only for Christine.
Say yes in the store.
Go to Matt's apartament.
Don't submit to Andrew.
I selected bold to both girls and had same NTR scene... Maybe (in) later (version) something will change.

riexor

May 27, 2017
Great update.

I didn't get the NTR scene, but I honestly wouldn't care as long as Andrew gets to bang Kelly and have a three way with his secretary. ;)

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
I JUST LOVE IT
I love everything, the characters, their characters, the story and the way of unfolding it, the rhythm, the fact of not having a main character but three, the transparent swimsuit. It's a total success. I already found DoD fantastic but it is even better (I also liked the appartion of Dana and Chris).
What I didn't liked was this discussion with the doctor at the bar. Not being English I may not be well understood. If it was in the style of DoD role playing with the famous Lois / Luthor it was less successful. Generally speaking, it is the doctor that I find the less successful, it is perhaps these expressions of the face that do not speaks to me. (otherwise the bottle made me scream with laughter)

otherwise, 4 small mistakes that I noticed. If it can help:
* error on the head displayed when christine is on the stairs to join matteo and meets nadine. It's the head of Kelly while it should be the head of christine
* same mistake during the massage: face of the doctor instead of that of the masseuse lana
* after fucking with matteo, when she goes to the shower "that was ... that was" the name is "Andrew" instead of Christine, and the other 2 dialogs then even mistake
* positioning of the text at the very beginning, when christine parsed, the text is shifted upwards

otherwise, as I already said, I think you should think about what I said on the comic bubbles, it would bring a lot to the immerssion, rather than read "Kelly Thoughts".
I've made a little image :
comics-bubles.jpg

Reactions: proximus

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Will there be a mega link eventually?
Someone normally post one within and hour or so and if you would have just look 1 page back you would have found it.

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes