HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Crazy theory:
Rachel was Iris' ex before MC in Alvarado. that would be why Iris is so open and free. and Rachel found Iris and John in Madison Springs, and decided to stay to win Iris back, she used some kind of history or video that they made together to pressure Iris, and John got rid of Rachel because of that. He did say that if Ethan blackmailed Iris the same way he does Erynn, he would kill him... :D it will also be fun when John discovers his link to Erynn.

by the way, John's tatoos are really inconsistent throughout the whole game. they change a lot. the ones from the past in Mel's dream only matches the John in the garage while MC looks for a car/bike. all the other times are different tatoos with some varations.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Not a surprise. Typical men's reaction to something hot and sexy. Not even a confirmed LI, btw. Being inserted into the story, Valeria is like a piece of meat thrown to a hungry dog. She's almost everywhere MC goes. You just can't stop interacting with her, even if you aren't gonna hit on her. She makes you speculate and feel many things when on her path (Although I'm more than sure Nyx's doing her best to make Val look like a girl playing the field, and MC's the only one she's interested in. I mean, there's no someone else she's dating or seeing. That was Nyx's intention to spice things up a little bit and induce jealousy. Like "Take that. Here's the girl who can also have options". A female version of MC.). Only few can be indifferent to her. She's like a mystery to solve and a reason you want to see what happens next, to find out where would this flirting game lead to and what drama might this all cause. Not a big fan of her, but she's getting me intrigued, for sure.

As I keep saying, for me personally, the story is about Erynn, Layla and Alexis. The others are additional content. We have surpassed 12 episodes, tons of content, and still nothing has changed for me.
Val is the only one to be hit on overtly by so many characters. even the 3 main are not that "popular" on their screen time. Alexis is said to be hit on by many bar customers, though. Erynn being a famous model should have tons of attention too but we never get that impression during our time with her even outside. only Nikki and Iris had some attention from guys that we could actually see. Honestly, Val playing the field and being a female version of MC would be more interesting than it being just bait. even more interesting if MC is not front runner of that race.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Was released back in February
Thanks I havent played in a while I didnt play the past chapter/episode, so I was wondering if this year they released a new chapter already or only the fix. But if you say it was released in february, I haven't played 2 episodes now, I should catch up.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Thanks I havent played in a while I didnt play the past chapter/episode, so I was wondering if this year they released a new chapter already or only the fix. But if you say it was released in february, I haven't played 2 episodes now, I should catch up.
id maybe personally wait for the next update unless you are a Erynn fan. as 0.12 was a short update , but 0.11 is good if you are a Layla fan for sure. But it's looking like 0.13 should have a bit of everyone in it.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
id maybe personally wait for the next update unless you are a Erynn fan. as 0.12 was a short update , but 0.11 is good if you are a Layla fan for sure. But it's looking like 0.13 should have a bit of everyone in it.
Ah nice. I was actually waiting for some update on the side girls, such as Elena or Erynn's mother.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I don't need Mel so I can wait 10 years and wouldn't matter to me. All I need is my sweetheart Erynn and the last episode was amazing for her, as far as I am concerned that HJ was hot enough that I dont mind the wait for doing more with her.
I would dump 90% of the LIs for a proper Mel path, just saying, and I really like all of them :ROFLMAO: I still think Nyx is fucking with us putting her on the official list

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes