HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
which proves that if the MC falls for this he is an idiot...

she didn't try to do it consciously though. it's always accidental when MC catches her with another guy. except maybe the one time with Darryl during camp when we don't know if she did it intentionally knowing he is MC's rival on the team or was just being friendly with a teammate.
but clearly, jealousy is a core theme in Valeria's path, for both sides. the pace is just slow

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Looking at the character polls today and i'm still shocked by quite how popular Valeria is(nearly 200 votes ahead of nearest character). Wouldn't even be in my top 10 favourite.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Looking at the character polls today and i'm still shocked by quite how popular Valeria is(nearly 200 votes ahead of nearest character). Wouldn't even be in my top 10 favourite.
Not a surprise. Typical men's reaction to something hot and sexy. Not even a confirmed LI, btw. Being inserted into the story, Valeria is like a piece of meat thrown to a hungry dog. She's almost everywhere MC goes. You just can't stop interacting with her, even if you aren't gonna hit on her. She makes you speculate and feel many things when on her path (Although I'm more than sure Nyx's doing her best to make Val look like a girl playing the field, and MC's the only one she's interested in. I mean, there's no someone else she's dating or seeing. That was Nyx's intention to spice things up a little bit and induce jealousy. Like "Take that. Here's the girl who can also have options". A female version of MC.). Only few can be indifferent to her. She's like a mystery to solve and a reason you want to see what happens next, to find out where would this flirting game lead to and what drama might this all cause. Not a big fan of her, but she's getting me intrigued, for sure.

As I keep saying, for me personally, the story is about Erynn, Layla and Alexis. The others are additional content. We have surpassed 12 episodes, tons of content, and still nothing has changed for me.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Not a surprise. Typical men's reaction to something hot and sexy. Not even a confirmed LI, btw. Being inserted into the story, Valeria is like a piece of meat thrown to a hungry dog. She's almost everywhere MC goes. You just can't stop interacting with her, even if you aren't gonna hit on her. She makes you speculate and feel many things when on her path (Although I'm more than sure Nyx's doing her best to make Val look like a girl playing the field, and MC's the only one she's interested in. I mean, there's no someone else she's dating or seeing. That was Nyx's intention to spice things up a little bit and induce jealousy. Like "Take that. Here's the girl who can also have options". A female version of MC.). Only few can be indifferent to her. She's like a mystery to solve and a reason you want to see what happens next, to find out where would this flirting game lead to and what drama might this all cause. Not a big fan of her, but she's getting me intrigued, for sure.

As I keep saying, for me personally, the story is about Erynn, Layla and Alexis. The others are additional content. We have surpassed 12 episodes, tons of content, and still nothing has changed for me.
Fair enough, maybe the issue is i don't find her especially hot or sexy so i'm not having that reaction.
I won't deny that those 3 are primary characters. I'm happy having fun being contrarian though with the likes of Elena & Melissa.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Fair enough, maybe the issue is i don't find her especially hot or sexy so i'm not having that reaction.
I won't deny that those 3 are primary characters. I'm happy having fun being contrarian though with the likes of Elena & Melissa.
I think the issue is more or less more people value looks over actual character development in AVN than we realize. There are characters out there I dont understand how they are so popular because they feel like nothing but a pretty face but lack the character development and never will understand on why they are to be honest.

Reactions: Nikki Klein
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes