3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What is the deal with this mystery, I am getting a "Island of Lesbos" vibe, that is the Greek myth of Sirens calling Sailors to the rocks of they're Island to the men's demise, The other variation of the myth was to call the sailors to the Island only occupied by Sirens any men who were bewitched and made it to the island were turned into Sirens themselves for no man survive. Siren's way to procreate transforming men into Woman(Sirens) in the myth. sO Are the Woman on Ecstasy Island even Human and why did they change the MC?.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What is the deal with this mystery, I am getting a "Island of Lesbos" vibe, that is the Greek myth of Sirens calling Sailors to the rocks of they're Island to the men's demise, The other variation of the myth was to call the sailors to the Island only occupied by Sirens any men who were bewitched and made it to the island were turned into Sirens themselves for no man survive. Siren's way to procreate transforming men into Woman(Sirens) in the myth. sO Are the Woman on Ecstasy Island even Human and why did they change the MC?.
There is some of this answered in game if you get on the right route. I'll split the spoilers between how to get there and the details given.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Love the game, especially Cyn, I juste love her character :) But is there a way to see her topless, I realy want to se her nipple piercings. And can she introduce piercing to the MC?

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So is there a list of transformations and how to get them. I feel like I'm bumbling around every time I come back to this game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So is there a list of transformations and how to get them. I feel like I'm bumbling around every time I come back to this game.
Breast expansion, hip/ ass expansion, and hair color. Easiest way for the first 2 is to tell Cynthia that you're uncomfortable with the bikini, then trust her to give you a more covering option. Then get in the water doing the pool or beach jobs, as well as the hot tub party. Whichever options you said bother you are what the swimsuit Cynthia gives you affect. For hair color work at the pool, and you'll get the option to use another girl's shampoo, which will change your hair to match theirs.

I don't think there are other physical transformations (for the player) currently.

Reactions: Axismundi

sam61g

Nov 10, 2019
UsagiTripleSix Do you intend to make the next version of the game more optimized? previous versions use a lot of ram causing the game to crash all the time.

May 13, 2018
UsagiTripleSix Do you intend to make the next version of the game more optimized? previous versions use a lot of ram causing the game to crash all the time.
I've been playing around with ChatGPT as a coding assistant, and did some trial runs with giving it all sorts of code (pieces from my game, pieces from Stellaris mods and NewLife mods I've worked on, etc.), and it does seem like it has some potential for helping to optimize things...

Right now, I have no concrete plans for Interns, though. If I go back to it, I'll definitely be using AI to help improve or completely rewrite some bad sections. For now, though, I'm still on hiatus from the game.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Cool Story. The MC was definitely targeted before he even got to the Island, what is bugging me is why,and how did the resort know about the girl the MC was into. The girl the Resort end up thinking the MC is conveniently. All the while believing the MC prior to the transformation had canceled. Is the Island full of Sirens like in the Greek myth attracting men to they're doom or the other version of the myth attracting men to the Island's shores to turn the men who survive the rocky shores into Sirens themselves. No matter which version of the Greek Myth it is, it does not end well for the males. Either turned into female mythological creatures or just killed for no men are allowed on the Island. Anyhow it goes back to my question of why was the protagonist chosen to be turned into a female, gift or punishment?

Sep 3, 2018
Sorry. While I completely understand the desire for this, I just can't see such a scenario fitting with the story of the game. The player can certainly try to avoid men, but most of the mechanics are built around to pushing them there eventually.
Then, like the forced MtF transformation, you should be upfront about this from the start in the game description and in the introduction. I feel like I wasted time playing this game for lesbian content that was virtually nonexistent and was dismayed to have the game constantly try to push sex with men at me. I, like many others, DO NOT WANT sex with men as a player character experience, period. And if that's the route you are set on, WARN people about that so they know right from the start that this is not the game for them. Don't blindside them with it, because forcing people across their sexual boundaries is extremely upsetting to many if not most.

TL;dr WARN PLAYERS UP FRONT ABOUT ANY FORCED CONTENT!

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Then, like the forced MtF transformation, you should be upfront about this from the start in the game description and in the introduction. I feel like I wasted time playing this game for lesbian content that was virtually nonexistent and was dismayed to have the game constantly try to push sex with men at me. I, like many others, DO NOT WANT sex with men as a player character experience, period. And if that's the route you are set on, WARN people about that so they know right from the start that this is not the game for them. Don't blindside them with it, because forcing people across their sexual boundaries is extremely upsetting to many if not most.

While I understand the sentiment of being warned about "normal" sex it is actually the other way around.
It is to be announced whether or not there is forced homosexual sex in a game.
Since "oral sex", "vaginal sex" and "handjob" are usually associated with heterosexual sex and the TAGs being clearly visible at the start there actually is no point in complaining.
There is a "lesbian" TAG as well but all TAGs mean those things are included, not the sole meaning.

And btw. the "many others" that want to be experiencing lesbian only content are by far in the minority.

Sep 3, 2018
While I understand the sentiment of being warned about "normal" sex it is actually the other way around.
It is to be announced whether or not there is forced homosexual sex in a game.
Since "oral sex", "vaginal sex" and "handjob" are usually associated with heterosexual sex and the TAGs being clearly visible at the start there actually is no point in complaining.
There is a "lesbian" TAG as well but all TAGs mean those things are included, not the sole meaning.

And btw. the "many others" that want to be experiencing lesbian only content are by far in the minority.
"By far" the minority, are we? I've seen quite a few posts about a lesbian-only route. But that's beside the point, I'm not trying to pressure the dev into making a game he doesn't want to make. What I'm asking for is a CONTENT WARNING, that's all. What's the issue with letting people know up front exactly what sort of content the game is centered around so they can make an informed decision whether or not the game is for them?

Your technicality about "it's still heterosexual" is meaningless when you the player are in the POV of a character having sex with a man. The whole point of a POV player character is to imagine yourself in their place, doing the things they're doing. When that means doing a man, that is serious squick territory for many. They have a right to have their orientation respected.

Again, all I'm asking for is a clear content warning at the beginning of the game, preferably both in the description and the opening screen where the other disclaimers are. Then, those who are into that sort of content can enjoy to their heart's content while those who are repulsed by it know it's not going to be anything they want to experience. Informed consent is not an unreasonable expectation.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
"By far" the minority, are we?
Yes.
According to official studies in the US 3.5 % of the population is Lesbian, Gay or Bisexual.
The number fluctuates quite a bit by country.
And by "a bit" I mean up to 5 % i.e. the resulting number regardless of country is below 10 %.

Whether or not the country accepts LGBTQ+ or not is a different graph and HIGHLY dependent on the country.
Between the range of 70% for Yes to 99.95% for No more or less everything is possible.

Whether you personally like it or not, gay of any kind are in the minority.

Reactions: Axismundi

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Making mountains out of molehills.
Chill dude, you act like the game committed some sort of horrible atrocity against you. Everyone on this website has had a game catch their eye only for it to turn out to not be what they're into. It happens; there is no need to freak out and turn this into a moral lecture about informed consent. Just try the game, see if it's for you or not, and move on, like most functional people do.

May 13, 2018
Ah, took me a while to figure out what this was in regards to...guess that referencing a post from last year?

Anyway, to clarify: I've only ever posted this game on TFGS where the target audience have a pretty good idea of what to expect from the database tags and when I explained which games were my influences. Any content warnings geared toward the F95zone crowd (such as "Warning: This game focuses on heterosexual sexual content") is probably more the responsibility of the people who share the games here. I know the entire male-to-female switch hit a some of people by surprise here. On TFGS, spelling that out would have just been stating the obvious. :LOL:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Since there is Jurassic Ages ending with erruption and everyting I don't like that. Everyting is good exept the Dinsoaur and eruption of volcano, it kill my mood. Why in modern time you put dinosaur in this game?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Since there is Jurassic Ages ending with erruption and everyting I don't like that. Everyting is good exept the Dinsoaur and eruption of volcano, it kill my mood. Why in modern time you put dinosaur in this game?
Those are joke endings, they have nothing to do with the story.
So far there is only one real ending where you can transform back into a male and can go home.

May 13, 2018
The dinosaurs are a reference to the book/movie Jurassic Park. People who have been following the game for a while will know that the game draws a lot of inspiration from JP.

John Hammond developed genetic technology that could have cured cancer--instead, he used it to create a theme park island filled with dinosaurs.

James Hanson developed nanobot technology that also could have cured cancer--but, instead, used it to build a resort full of genetically-modified sluts.

That's the reasoning for the reference, anyway.

Maybe it's a language/cultural issue, or you just might not share my sense of humor? I grew up in an era where computer games often had gruesome dead ends played for their comical value, so that kind of thing doesn't bother me at all (and I thought it was all fairly absurd, as the player character knows full-well that islands don't sink, as is the case with the "Titanic" ending, and that there were never any dinosaur enclosures at the resort prior to that ending).

Anyway, those are really just relics of joke placeholder endings I put on the game in the early concept phases, and I've had a number of people tell me they'd rather just have an abrupt "end of content" message than a "non-canon" scene. I figure, if I pick it up again in the future, I'll probably add a menu settings so that people can disable them if they want. Seems a simple enough solution.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes