• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if it was possible for an MC to only have contacts and relationships with girls; (and so that it would be possible for the MC to avoid all contact and relationships with men)!

It would be great if the girls in the game would like to have relationships with MCs (and not try to convince the main character (MC) to date men)!
And if suddenly, someone (for example, Scarlet or Angel) will try to convince the MC of this, then so that the MC can refuse and avoid any contacts and relationships with men (and after that, so that they no longer try to convince MCs of this)!

I hope this will be possible!

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth_Meow_504
May 13, 2018
It would be great if it was possible for an MC to only have contacts and relationships with girls; (and so that it would be possible for the MC to avoid all contact and relationships with men)!

It would be great if the girls in the game would like to have relationships with MCs (and not try to convince the main character (MC) to date men)!
And if suddenly, someone (for example, Scarlet or Angel) will try to convince the MC of this, then so that the MC can refuse and avoid any contacts and relationships with men (and after that, so that they no longer try to convince MCs of this)!

I hope this will be possible!
Sorry. While I completely understand the desire for this, I just can't see such a scenario fitting with the story of the game. The player can certainly try to avoid men, but most of the mechanics are built around to pushing them there eventually.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
:love:I like Desiree and Tatum the most and also Angel!
It will be great if the main character (MC) has a relationship with them!
It would also be great if there is a relationship between the MCs and Brooke! - Also wondering if the MCs will have them with Brittany, Laila, Aubrey. Will there be these relationships and interactions?

May 13, 2018
It would also be great if there is a relationship between the MCs and Brooke! - Also wondering if the MCs will have them with Brittany, Laila, Aubrey. Will there be these relationships and interactions?
The plan so far is that Laila can at least be concerned for the PC's well-being... Where that ends up going will likely depend on what situations arise as I write them, but there's nothing concrete.

No current plans for Brittany and Aubrey just yet. The Brittany/Tiffany/Tammy trio were originally invented just so that there would be names and faces to use instead of generic NPCs, but they've started developing their own distinct personalities over time as I write them. Aubrey...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last update:
Things like trying to get the swimwear delivered to the PC prior to their first opportunity to wear it has always been a struggle. Originally, you just couldn't do it because I hadn't coded the game for free time during the day. Ever since I changed that, getting the event to be timed properly has been tricky depending on which combo of events you get. I'm not entirely sure what would be tripping up unlocking the lotions, though, since they shouldn't be entirely reliant on Cynthia.

I'll have to look into it again and see if I can figure out what might be causing the problem.

Reactions: blastwave2k

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
The original intent was for the game to be more of a sandbox, similar to Newlife. At the time I started, I was really into life sim-style games, but felt that most of them felt empty or didn't really react to the changes to the PC, outside of the character description window, so I wanted to see if I could make a game that addressed that aspect.

The original plan was that, after you get through the introduction and the general setup, the rest of the game would be days filled with simulated events, with the hope being that you'd get some interesting scenarios emerging from the combination of events you'd get.

Of course, I quickly learned that I didn't really have the coding skill to pull that off, and when I first started out, I ended up going completely overboard on the writing side of things. Before I knew it, I'd been fleshing out characters who were originally just supposed to be in the background or have only a small impact on the game, and I ended up with something much more story-focused than I'd originally planned on creating.

I've got a couple of that talk about some of my early plans for the game. I could have sworn I wrote more, but I have no idea where, except maybe a TFGS post.

As for your proposed ending:

Okay, if you want to know my original ideas behind the characters, I'll lay them out here. Some of this doesn't apply while others may still get used, so massive potential for spoilers here.

Scarlet

Chastity

Renata and John

Brooke

May

Dr. Holly Lee

Rodney

Cynthia

Tatum

Laila

Angel
i think the game is all kinds of fun and has all kinds of potential. i can definitely see the insipiration from girl life girl sims all over this, and you wanting to take it in a direction that just kinda gives you things to do. one of the failings i think of all those other girl life girl sim games is that while i can easily get lost in character creation and wardrobes, when i emerge from those stages, and start trying to PLAY the games, they don't feel like there's much to do. or what there is to do is routine repetitive.

girl wise, man you did a great job. they are all great. brooke is my dark horse there. i really like some of the banter and interaction where she's involved. its funny seeing the characters you were just trying to make non generic, BE non generic and develop in their own directions. =)

finally, the thing that made me want to reply to this to begin with. John. i love John's character and think that's hilarious seeing what your role concept was for him. i kinda view him as that sleazy 70's mustache photographer guy, there to just be a uncomfortable creepy perv, and take pictures and video, and just take advantage of whatever he can take advantage of without going so far that the management cracks down on him. xD like seriously if he offers you a drink girl, you're gonna get lucky, Cosby style.

i would love to see more development of him, and him to be more involved in making the MC a "star". maybe get obsessed with MC. maybe even WITH management approval. maybe try to facilitate more photoshoots? maybe with other girls involved as well? so many ways that could go. shit, could even be its own game lol

Mark-42

Jul 14, 2021
How is the quickest way to get the darkest tan in the game? Like how many times i need to do it and how?
I saw that if you're may's friend you can trigger a transformation scene, but how May will see me as a friend?, like which scenes i need to see and what i need to answer to it?

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How is the quickest way to get the darkest tan in the game? Like how many times i need to do it and how?
I saw that if you're may's friend you can trigger a transformation scene, but how May will see me as a friend?, like which scenes i need to see and what i need to answer to it?
Well, use the darkest tanning oil possible and go outside in the day on your days off or for work.

For may, IIRC, you need to get on the "inside" of management. So you start that by working in the restaurant, there you can get a scene where you learn a trick to keeping the ID cards active without the owner's finger on them. After that you get a scene with a drunk guest while exploring the hotel, use the trick on his card and access areas you're not supposed to be in. The next day you should get kidnapped by management, and given the option to work for them. To become friends with May (IIRC), you need to have done some events in housekeeping with her. She'll do some snooping in a guest's room and there's an encounter or 2 with her while exploring as well. Share that you're suspicious / interested in finding out what's going on and that should get you on the friendship path.

Obviously the order of events makes a difference there, and I personally don't know what to try to get first. But there is RNG with which events fire, so even doing a "correct" run without save scumming you may not get all the requirements.

Reactions: Erudian

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What happened to the MC, was it a gift or punishment?. My MC wanted to cheer up the upset girl,but got accosted instead. mystery girl pops up,says she saw what happened felt sorry for the MC and offers him a drink. I am just confused why she chose the MC?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What happened to the MC, was it a gift or punishment?. My MC wanted to cheer up the upset girl,but got accosted instead. mystery girl pops up,says she saw what happened felt sorry for the MC and offers him a drink. I am just confused why she chose the MC?
Well, there's a bit of spoilery things going on with the mystery girl who gives you the drink. Note that at least some of this is my conjecture based on the dialogue in the game.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Well, there's a bit of spoilery things going on with the mystery girl who gives you the drink. Note that at least some of this is my conjecture based on the dialogue in the game.

There is a greek myth of the Sirens of the Isle of Lesbos, it has a couple versions. One is beautiful woman using they're soothing and hypnotic voice to lure sailors to the rocky shores of the island to the sailors deaths. The Second version is similar minus the death, the Beautiful Sirens would lure men to the Isle of Lesbos,which no men could escape only to turn into sirens themselves the longer they stayed on the island. Either way,no men survive.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
The sex aspect is a bit one I'm struggling with. I'm not terribly good at writing those
I'm sure you're referring to writing the code for those? Because from the narrative/description stand point, I think the sex scenes here are awesome. I'll admit that the design of the game put me off playing it for a long time - I've only recently began playing mostly ren'py games and never got into more text-based titles. But finally after giving this game a chance, I do like your story telling, to the point that I didn't even mind the lack of rendered images in some scenes - although having them is surely good. I can recall the scene with the "generic client" (George) that can repeat a few times. I think most times it didn't have any images to go with it, but one time it did - maybe because I got it through a different trigger? Overall, I enjoyed your game a lot and the only really disappointing bit was the humorous, but anticlimactic finale where the monster comes and burns everything down... I realise it's most likely just another form of "placeholder", but still wonder if I could have avoided and kept playing a while longer. Should I avoid progressing with Scarlet? Should I avoid telling her about the MC's transformation?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Minor interesting detail: I was surprised, at first, at the less than enthusiastic reaction of the MC to having sex with guys, to the point of not being able to climax. Got me worried - until I realised that did change according to a number of factors. Then it became interesting, and a new challenge, to make her enjoy it. I realised that with most other TF games I played, attraction to males was "instantly added" in the transformation process and the automatic reaction to dick was always instant excitement and orgasm :p I prefer it your way.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm sure you're referring to writing the code for those? Because from the narrative/description stand point, I think the sex scenes here are awesome. I'll admit that the design of the game put me off playing it for a long time - I've only recently began playing mostly ren'py games and never got into more text-based titles. But finally after giving this game a chance, I do like your story telling, to the point that I didn't even mind the lack of rendered images in some scenes - although having them is surely good. I can recall the scene with the "generic client" (George) that can repeat a few times. I think most times it didn't have any images to go with it, but one time it did - maybe because I got it through a different trigger? Overall, I enjoyed your game a lot and the only really disappointing bit was the humorous, but anticlimactic finale where the monster comes and burns everything down... I realise it's most likely just another form of "placeholder", but still wonder if I could have avoided and kept playing a while longer. Should I avoid progressing with Scarlet? Should I avoid telling her about the MC's transformation?
That's just the current end of the game. There are 3-4 joke endings, which have been moved farther out as more content has been added.

May 13, 2018
I'm sure you're referring to writing the code for those? Because from the narrative/description stand point, I think the sex scenes here are awesome.
Well, both. Writing a sex scene will take me many times longer than pretty much any other type of scene. I'll usually get burnt out or frustrated part-way through, need to take a break and then have to force myself to get back into the correct mindset to continue it.

I recently started toying around with AI as a writing tool, and it's been somewhat helpful in that regard. It's a bit like herding cats, but I've found it can be helpful if I get part-way into a scene and need a few extra lines here and there to get me through it.

I'll admit that the design of the game put me off playing it for a long time - I've only recently began playing mostly ren'py games and never got into more text-based titles. But finally after giving this game a chance, I do like your story telling, to the point that I didn't even mind the lack of rendered images in some scenes - although having them is surely good.
Thanks! Glad you've been enjoying it.

It's funny, but I had no idea there was a community out there making adult games with Ren'Py (and many using Honey Select for graphics). I was introduced to Corruption of Champions via mods for Oblivion, and then came across a lot of games made in RAGS or other obscure game engines. Since I'd learned Ren'Py years back to help a friend with a project, I was curious if I couldn't make something COC-like using the engine. It was only later that I discovered how many other games were out there using the engine, and that people pretty much expected a certain presentation and play-style based on that.

My original plan was for a mostly text game with a few graphics here and there, but having a dedicated screen area for graphics does make people expect them to be there all the time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can recall the scene with the "generic client" (George) that can repeat a few times. I think most times it didn't have any images to go with it, but one time it did - maybe because I got it through a different trigger? Overall, I enjoyed your game a lot and the only really disappointing bit was the humorous, but anticlimactic finale where the monster comes and burns everything down... I realise it's most likely just another form of "placeholder", but still wonder if I could have avoided and kept playing a while longer. Should I avoid progressing with Scarlet? Should I avoid telling her about the MC's transformation?
That's just the current end of the game. There are 3-4 joke endings, which have been moved farther out as more content has been added.
Yes, there's basically just a time limit on the game. I was originally there to prevent the player from ever being subjected to "filler" events where nothing happens, but I pushed it further back since it was making it too hard for people to progress certain story paths. I'm considering adding some option to allow people to continue indefinitely, after advising them that there will be a lot of empty scenes the longer they go.

As for the silly endings... That all started when I put the original concept up on TFGS. I think there was only 3 in-game days at the time, so I added something silly to let people know that it was all the content I had for the time. Each time I added an extra day or two onto the game, I added a different silly ending.

Eventually, the main loop was added in and I was able to end things on a relative "cliffhanger" when the helicopter with Hanson arrived. From that point on, however, one of the most common requests I received was for the game to not end with that scene, and to continue past that point...so I allowed for that...but that required a different ending, so I added back in all the silly ones. :LOL:

I may add an option to disable those, though, as I know people tend to not like the tonal shift.

Minor interesting detail: I was surprised, at first, at the less than enthusiastic reaction of the MC to having sex with guys, to the point of not being able to climax. Got me worried - until I realised that did change according to a number of factors. Then it became interesting, and a new challenge, to make her enjoy it. I realised that with most other TF games I played, attraction to males was "instantly added" in the transformation process and the automatic reaction to dick was always instant excitement and orgasm :p I prefer it your way.
I’m really not a game dev—I think that should be pretty obvious to anyone who has been following Interns. But, while playing other people’s games, I always see things that I wish had been done differently, or that give me ideas for things I think would be neat to see in games. Interns became an experiment of mine to see how many of those ideas could be made to work in a game.

Not sure if it’ll ever come together the way I’d like it to, but, if nothing else, I’m hoping other devs will see some of these things and feel inspired to add some of them to their own games. So, yeah, things like orientation taking a while to shift, having your character’s body shape actually being reacted to outside of the character profile screen (still working on that part), etc.

Reactions: Turret

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
There have been a few updates.

Win:

Mac :

Android:

• Bugfix: Blonde May Housekeeping event has been properly defined as an event class object (should fix an error).
  • Bugfix: Set flag for meeting Scarlet in a few events where it was missing.
  • Bugfix: Error in tracking PC’s drinking in the intro has been fixed.
  • Bugfix: Addressed error preventing PC from seeing Brooke in the club on Day 1.
  • Bugfix: Addressed variable issues with meeting NPCs on Day 1.
  • Bugfix: Addressed multiple variable issues regarding PC showing interest in Chastity on Day 1.
  • Bugfix: Fixed issue with gender identity shift event not firing on Day 3.
  • Bugfix: Gabby commenting on the PC being [REDACTED] event now only fires on the day it happened.
  • Bugfix: Beach party event is currently blocked if you’ve tried to betray May (since she’s at that event).
  • Typos: Added missing capitalization to “Holly/The Doctor” name interpolation.
  • Misc typo corrections.

Scenes added:

Holly sex sceneRoom bed masturbation sceneLesbian guest approach / sex scenePC learns new uses for washing machinesGuest sex scene by ThuleSlight expansion to ending of Cynthia shower sceneMisc room and shower scenes

Technical changes:

Updated Ren’Py engine to v8.0.1 – First build to use Python 3.Partial build/update of guest approach to bring it up to current scene-picker standard.Messages reminding player about special free-time activities has been added to the new schedule system.May scene backgrounds now change according to time of day.Bugfix: Checks for the option to visit May’s room have been restored.Bugfix: Code for May room visits has been updated to work with new schedule system.Bugfix: Attempted to fix the Holly name interpolation typo.Bugfix: Meeting Brooke at hot tub party checked properly.Bugfix: Stopped “return to room” message for displaying when PC is already in the room.Bugfix: Mr. Smith scene should now detect and reflect if you’re working restaurant or housekeeping.

Known issues:

UI alignment problems with latest version of Ren’Py.New Holly sex scene is unavailable if you’ve already saw the previous one.Holly storyline progression is bugged (she keeps asking to run tests).Room messages can appear interrupt scenes.

Antoon

May 13, 2018
Release Date: 2022-10-31 i was like: huh isn't this game way older? then i saw the first comment: Jan 7, 2017, weird. But i'm even more surprised that this game is still ongoing and not completed or abandoned.

Reactions: JmTrad and Livia
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes