3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
It has been quite a long time since I last played this, but from what little I remember sun block was an option that you had at the same time as you were choosing which perfume you were going to wear each morning while in effect preparing for the day, this was way back when the game stopped just as the owner and his party arrived at the island though, so it could have changed quite a bit since then.
I remember in older versions the sunscreen selection window popping up whenever you were supposed to go out in the morning/day, but now there isn't. There was also a clothes hanger icon top right in the mornings - but i only ever see it in the evenings now when you can select which person to call to hang out.
I also noticed that I can't select dresses when hanging out in the club, the scene where Cynthia brings dresses happens and I accepted both, but after that there was never a case where I was allowed to select which dress to wear.

May 13, 2018
Am I the only one who can't get suntan lotion? 0.342 android version. I tried both the normal start and the monogamous-virgin-teetotaler start, but in neither cause did Cynthia bring me the lotion. Poor PC gets burned at beach/pool jobs and visits all the time.
This was a bug that was introduced when I started adding free time blocks... Originally, the lotions were unlocked when you first got an outdoor assignment, but then I had to make sure that it would at least happen before you had a chance to spend a time block outside.

However I ended up doing it, I screwed it up, and I was never quite able to track down what was causing it.

I remember in older versions the sunscreen selection window popping up whenever you were supposed to go out in the morning/day, but now there isn't. There was also a clothes hanger icon top right in the mornings - but i only ever see it in the evenings now when you can select which person to call to hang out.
I also noticed that I can't select dresses when hanging out in the club, the scene where Cynthia brings dresses happens and I accepted both, but after that there was never a case where I was allowed to select which dress to wear.
Sounds like you might have "locked in" your choices. When you're back in the room, there should be an icon in the upper right that allows you to lock and unlock your clothing choices. I did it this way so that you didn't have to go through the process of selecting your clothing, perfume, and lotion choices every single time.

The idea was that you can lock it when you want to keep things the same, and unlock it when you want the menu to be presented at the next opportunity so you can change your choices.

I always wanted to have a tooltip window that would appear when hovering over the icons, but never figured out how to make that happen (and it likely wouldn't have shown up on Android, anyway).

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Sounds like you might have "locked in" your choices. When you're back in the room, there should be an icon in the upper right that allows you to lock and unlock your clothing choices. I did it this way so that you didn't have to go through the process of selecting your clothing, perfume, and lotion choices every single time.

The idea was that you can lock it when you want to keep things the same, and unlock it when you want the menu to be presented at the next opportunity so you can change your choices.

I always wanted to have a tooltip window that would appear when hovering over the icons, but never figured out how to make that happen (and it likely wouldn't have shown up on Android, anyway).
I remember the locking in feature. Its not visible anywhere and I didn't lock anything in because I never even got to select anything that could be locked (if perfume can be locked, I don't see how).
I just did a fresh start, Sunday Week 1 is a holiday and I can go out to the beach the morning, Cynthia came to help with makeup and perfume (which was the only thing I got to select), then left. No icons of a lock, clothes hanger, no sunscreen selection, nothing of the sort. In the evening the phone icon appears to call people but that's it.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes