3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

anschwww

May 10, 2017
new public:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For $5+ patrons, the early access version 0.030 is currently available!

PC Version:

Mac version:

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
This game is: anime filler the video game.

I feel like it's barely gotten anywhere since I tried 0.004; but, hey, at least I got a laugh out of Mr. Hanson looking like Hayao Miyazaki.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So whats the method for keeping the MC's penis from falling off? I tried avoiding shots, drinks, everything and still someone snuck into my room and took my dick.

Reactions: Managarmr

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So whats the method for keeping the MC's penis from falling off? I tried avoiding shots, drinks, everything and still someone snuck into my room and took my dick.
does it have anything to do with the shot you receive at the beginning of the game? I'm talking about before the island. I never refused it so I can't really say.
which route has more content? the transformation route or the non transformation?

I just did a quick start and I can confirm that shot at the beginning has nothing to do with it...I refused all shots at the club and bonfire and still lose my junk..the only thing I can think of its the choices you choose during the intro...

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
No clue. Refused first shot, all alcoholic drinks and the bonfire stuff. when i went to sleep the bonfire night I woke up and i had been poked with a needle and roommates said some girl left my room. Ended up transforming.

I figured based on comments here and patch notes saying male MC could meet chastity that it was possible, but I have yet to figure out how. Perhaps the notes mean before the transform.

I do have to get better at reading tags, Not a fan of transformation. I like to be the one doing the fucking vs being fucked.

Aug 13, 2017
although in the F-F encounter in this update the MC is the one being fucked its kind of the thing with being tied up to the bed

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
apparently public version v0.032 is out

and v0.040 is for patreons only so if anyone has it... please

Also yes I made an account just to share this since this is where I found the game first.
Happy thanksgiving

Reactions: CantorSplice
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes