3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

JSheppard

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
on patreon

v 0.020

Notable changes:

• Job assignments now last for three days before switching.

• Time before raptor enclosure breach has been increased!

• Temporary "stimulus events" have been seeded into the story sections where appropriate, causing the Lust value to raise and lower. It's a placeholder, so it's completely unbalanced at the moment (easy to max out, and never really goes down).

• Began an overhaul of the various "status update" segments that happen between events. Some basic tie-ins to lust tracking have been added, but it's still simplistic and buggy.

• New work events have been added for the restaurant, beach and pool. (Of note is a poolside event featuring many new CGs.)

• Character sprites updated for Tatum, Desiree, Laila, Holly and Chastity.

• Attempting to turn off the dream radio now counts as spotting the broken antenna.

• Fixed a bug that prevented player from seeing the second half of Meeting Brooke while Working Poolside.

• Lots of assorted typographical errors fixed (Thanks again to everyone to reported typos and bugs!)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
God fucking damnit, what a shitload of text in this game!

JSheppard

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
pc -
mac -

What's new? (Version 0.020c)

This update is very light on story content, but contains a lot of under-the-hood changes as I refine the semi-random scene pickers and begin adding in the stat system that I hope will be a major component of the game in future.

Notable changes:
• Job assignments now last for four days (I think?) before switching.
• Time before raptor enclosure breach has been increased.
• Temporary "stimulus events" have been seeded into the story sections where appropriate, causing the Lust value to raise and lower. It’s a placeholder, so it’s completely unbalanced at the moment (easy to max out, and never really goes down).
• Began an overhaul of the various “status update” segments that happen between events. Some basic tie-ins to lust tracking have been added, but it’s still simplistic and buggy.
• New work events have been added for the restaurant, beach and pool. (Of note is a poolside event featuring many new CGs.)
• Character sprites updated for Tatum, Desiree, Laila, Holly and Chastity.
• Attempting to turn off the dream radio now counts as spotting the broken antenna.
• Fixed a bug that prevented player from seeing the second half of Meeting Brooke while Working Poolside.
• Lots of assorted typographical errors fixed (Thanks again to everyone to reported typos and bugs!)

Future Plans: As I mentioned in some of my update posts, this release was made while I still had a lot of new content still in-progress. My current plan is to see if I can't get the scenes I was working on finished up, and released in the next month or so, in order to give everyone a more content-focused update ASAP.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
you can't. it's the author's way of ending the incomplete game.
Didn't it used to be like the island getting hit by a tsunami or something in an early version? I played it a while ago...tried it again with 11b...still really don't know wtf is going on with it tho.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
has this been abandoned? the patron page hasn't been updated since early july
Could have been it's been a fuckin while since this game got any update

F95 staff might wanna take a look see and see if this get a abandoned tag.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes