3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
6owlY85NoiHTl0rDVvfdcdYEafu6KrylsLJulFkvRlgDN3QjmHLRm69FPt4B7fsG_large_2[1].jpeg

Overview:
You are a college student who lands a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an internship. You will work at a tropical island resort. After a night of drunken partying you are alarmed to find you are transforming into a woman. Train to work at various parts of the resort, investigate the cause of your transformation, and maybe have a little fun on the way.

Transformation is not optional.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-25
Release Date: 2022-10-31
Developer: UsagiTripleSix - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.342
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Android:
- - -
Other: TORRENT*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

14970536245857610747[1].jpg 1330193549306941884[1].jpg tumblr_inline_o7l25tuWLt1tlswv7_400[1].jpg 99477[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 5, 2016
Any sex in this or no..
Sincerely, the game is not that good. I found it to be so-so, and I'm being generous.
As far as I know, I'm forced to gender bend and I have not found any hardcore sex(I played for an hour or so, and all that happened were some softcore scenes, a few masturbation scenes with the main character).

Reactions: feri

ann

Aug 8, 2016
Keep in mind that it's just the introduction part. No sex yet. Proper gameplay starts right after where it ends currently. Personally I think it's well done and shows great promise.

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
This has, by far, the worst name for a game I've seen here. Sounds like a trashy novel you'd see at a convenience store book rack.
Really? It's one of the first titles that's made me raise an eyebrow in a long time.

Note: "Title," not the game itself. I'm not going to bother until they at least move the decimal point to the right twice on that version number...

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
Can anybody reupload 0.10? or should I be posting this in the requests seciton ?

JSheppard

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.011

What's new? (Version 0.011)
• Some names have been changed. I've taken stock of names that have been used in the game, and a tried to change a few that'd been overused. The only one that's likely to throw people off is the PC's roommate Dave, who is now named Dan. (Somehow, when I was reaching for a name to quickly slap on the guy, I forgot that Dave is the name of one of the supervisors who has a more significant role in the game.)
• Speaking of Dave: He has a sprite now.
• New CG for dancing with Tina...just because I felt like making it.
• Added additional Club Paradise backgrounds.
• CG of interns in the lobby on day 1. I always wanted to have a image with some people there, but didn't actually have enough characters made at the time.
• Added a missing poolside work event that I’d previously neglected to enable. Also enabled comments about your sunscreen choices.
• Re-rendered a few sprites that were originally done at a lower resolution and then up-scaled. They should be a little sharper now.
• Logo fixes. I forgot the resort name when I made the logo, and, for a while now, many have had the wrong name. Corrected them where I could.
• "Drunk club sex" CG changes. Added one new image, and fixed some minor issues with other CGs that didn't match the story text.
• Desiree mentions that orientation will take place in "the West Room," but it was in the lobby for some reason. Added a quick "West Room" BG for continuity.
• Made a new version of Tatum for the intro. Probably the first thing you'll notice if you start a new game.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes