fren lim

Mar 26, 2018
20 mins in and im stuck in the club bathroom, seen a lot of people with the same problem, from 2021, what a joke
After engaging in a conversation with Eva at the club for the first time, make your way to the bathroom and locate the second stall from the left. Inside, you will notice a toilet with a wand icon. Interact with the wand icon to trigger a special event. Once the event concludes, Eva will unexpectedly join you inside the stall. Complete the remaining part of the story, leading to your eventual departure from the club.

Last edited:

Keggo

Dec 10, 2019
So hum is there a way to still get the walkthrough ? The link don't seem to work, and I'm really annoyed cause I'm always soft lock in the club because I need to drink and dance to wait for Eva but nothing happen, then I reach 2AM so my character don't want to do anything but I can't leave. I also can't talk to Suzi at the Club (when to "story" ask me to), I can't access the Gym because I don't know why... The game is "completed" but it just feels like it's still in 0.xxx
Ho and after my first cup of tea in the cafe... Nothing, can't talk to the guy anymore. I'm day 28 I can only do what I already seen, again and again...

Help please ?
Here is the "walkthrough": https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1024272_insexsity-walkthrough.pdf

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
Its been a while since I've played this game. Is there actual repeatable sex, what characters are involved? Lance, boss etc? Thanks for the help

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Damn, no one got the 1.08 maxi update?:cry:

Seems it's been out since 2019 on his patreon...

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes