johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Any full save?
A full save would quite literally be useless since there is no gallery and you'll miss out on everything that has happened in between.

Your best bet is to follow a walkthrough and play it yourself, if you actually want to enjoy the H-scenes.

seaside100

Dec 2, 2023
Do you know what the ending means? I didn't understand a thing; the protagonist was a nutcase or something like that? xD
Just beat the story after 5 tries and doing almost all the side events. The protagonist has a severe case of multiple personality disorder. Massage Kate, police kate, Mother kate, Eva, and Mava are the characters she switches from. The rest of the characters are all just her imagination to make her dream world feel real to her. The ending was showing just one of her personas "Mother kate", the other personas were experienced through gameplay. Lastly, i realized after beating the game that the name of the game "insexsity" is a play on the word insanity. So yeah, the protagonist is indeed a nutcase haha.

Last edited:

Ali753

Feb 4, 2022
Just beat the story after 5 tries and doing almost all the side events. The protagonist has a severe case of multiple personality disorder. Massage Kate, police kate, Mother kate, Eva, and Mava are the characters she switches from. The rest of the characters are all just her imagination to make her dream world feel real to her. The ending was showing just one of her personas "Mother kate", the other personas were experienced through gameplay. Lastly, i realized after beating the game that the name of the game "insexsity" is a play on the word insanity. So yeah, the protagonist is indeed a nutcase haha.
Thank you for answering! I barely master the English language, and almost at the end of the game, the translation fails. I remember that in the final scene, Eva and a child appear (I interpreted at that time that he was Eva’s son, not Kate’s). I also believe I read a letter from the person who ran the store (the one who gave away the honey). I thought that in that final scene it was the real world, and those three characters (the guy, Eva, and the child) were the only real ones and that Kate had just woken up. I need to organize my thoughts; the story seems to me the most difficult puzzle of the entire game hahaha

Dusty McBride

Jan 16, 2020
What happened to the devs site? Walkthough is down
"Hello, friend
my development environment is broken and I've lost all creation process.
Looks like this time everything is against of me.
Thank you for your support, it's really helps on that way.
See you one day or never.
"

Message on devs patreon

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
"Hello, friend
my development environment is broken and I've lost all creation process.
Looks like this time everything is against of me.
Thank you for your support, it's really helps on that way.
See you one day or never.
"

Message on devs patreon
oh shit, thank you. I hope the devs resume their work one day.

Draco Black

Nov 5, 2023
Basically a really good game.
But somehow it quickly becomes boring after a while. Unlocked a few scenes. But somehow I can't get any further with the rest and I'm wondering what else I have to do. It doesn't work for me somehow.

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Hi all. Explain one point - why when I click “New Game” three cells are displayed for me, indicating “125, 64 and 3 days”? And yet, I once played this game and remember how it began. and now. when choosing one of these three options. the main character has already moved into the house and she already has a job in a massage parlor. Tell. how to start from the moment she arrives in town

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Can anyone do a step-by-step guide that actually makes sense? Because it is really complicated to use the step-by-step instructions provided.

r_archie_r

Jan 13, 2022
Hey people! I am around prison quest of the game. I wanted to upload a save file but genuinely could not do it. If somebody helps me how to do it, I would like to share my save file.

From the direct documents of the game I can't see a certain save file or anything similar to that.

I do not see it on C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\GAME, and on similar adresses to that. That's what I found on internet but did not work.

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
How do i get anal sex with oliver it won't trigger evem after the 3 drinks event (maxi) anyone can help?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes