ohohuoui9o

Dec 23, 2021
Hey I finally got the police quest started and now doing the investigation I keep seeing the part where we go to the parlor and i go through the door and it tells a story then says do it again or something new or what not and Idk what to do past there
1677890903958.png
same bro i ended off like that

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
what should i do when meditating in meditating part 2?
i meditated alone and went to the broken building and always wake up when i touch the door on second floor and when i click go further nothibg happens

Ali753

Feb 4, 2022
what should i do when meditating in meditating part 2?
i meditated alone and went to the broken building and always wake up when i touch the door on second floor and when i click go further nothibg happens
Did you eat the honey? If you have exited the game before meditating, that part is bugged. To fix it, in the menu reset Eva's mission and the honey jar can be eaten again.
In the gym you meditate.
(google translate)

Sinewave11

Jul 21, 2020
How do i access the first victor scene? The one that order kate to bend over after the blowjob. I can chose him or kate, but if i want to comply it say that kate it's not ready.

Then i cant have access at that situation ever again

ahtabat

Feb 4, 2018
played a long time ago do they still have the cheat method click a letter for some time and console pops0 if so have they changed it or is it still their if its still their where is it?

Oook999

Apr 22, 2023
I really like playing this game. It is very interesting to play. But it ends very quickly Is there any update coming soon?

The_Random_Dude5

May 18, 2021
So i have the gym unlocked and it seems i am able to raise every stat except for stamina. Any idea what i'm doing wrong? Health is at 50 (before it goes down every day) Strength is at 10, Agility at 8.

Edit: Nevermind. After i did all the stats to max i learned all the skills from mark (green shirt guy) and after learning them all i was suddenly able to raise my stamina.
However is it normal that my health keeps going back down?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes