Unity Abandoned Insane Seven [v0.0.1A] [Insane Seven]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've seen her back, are you jealous?
She is wearing a beautiful G-string :D.

If you're shocked by the future content, don't forget it's called INSANE seven and not kind seven ^^.
YES, with Momo if you make a wrong choice, you'll DIE. I mean, for real. Save very often. Or maybe not die because it would be too much frustrating x) be she'll broke your neck/arm/legs etc... It's a good thing that Inouie is a healer.

In insane seven I'm trying to push personalities (I mean compared to what I do on harem villa) even if it's not "realistic", because I don't do realistic games :D.

I planned 1 activity for each night with girls before going to bed, not very long but just to know them more. For example you'll **** with momo before sleeping, and you could see her personality through this. It won't be very long, because I'm trying to put many many choices instead of long dialogues. For example you have a certain view, you choose to put your hand on it or not, stuff like that. Pervert choice isn't always the good thing to do. It depends on the character and the situation.

NIGHT OUTFIT.
She wears a black outfit with no pattern/image. It reflects her dark side and the absence of Image or pattern show how she's hiding her feelings/emotions.

Yes, at Eroniverse entertainment, we are making symbolic outfits!
I mean sometimes x)

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Really enjoyed the first part of the game, looks like this one could be a real winner.

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
For 3 months, lots of talking and no new contents at all. Well, might as well mark it abandoned.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If this is the Harem Villa guy he is slow updating and spreading himself over 2 projects so early is suicide, who does he think he is Ptolemy?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
For 3 months, lots of talking and no new contents at all. Well, might as well mark it abandoned.
Dev promised an update in January (with an 80% chance of meeting the deadline). He's also fairly active on his Patreon page, game is definitely not abandoned, but it's very ambitious of him to work on this one as well as Harem Villa.
Let's see how long he can keep it up.

Reactions: DrackDrap

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Dev promised an update in January (with an 80% chance of meeting the deadline). He's also fairly active on his Patreon page, game is definitely not abandoned, but it's very ambitious of him to work on this one as well as Harem Villa.
Let's see how long he can keep it up.
Lol, if he spends the same amount of time actually working than interacting with ppl and creating all kinds of polls, we will have a 0.03 already. LMAO.

Reactions: paragon

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Attention! The publisher has updated the name of the page, I ask you to change it in the title of the topic!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey! how are you? I'm here to talk about the next release ^^
I'm working very, very hard, I basically thought I could finish it for end of January but I just lost 2 day because of some patreon's stuff concerning forbidden content x) But now I'm all god on all of my pages, I shouldn't have any problem/rick of ban anymore :D

I was a good point because It forced me to make a better site! I invite you to join it: , it has a blog, and you can be warned when there is a new post by allowing notification! (no image or sexual words on the notif)

So, i'll continue to work really hard everyday the whole day until the update is finished! I think before the end of the first week of february. I think about the 2nd of February but just in case let's say the 5th ^^. this Update is long because I have to add a lot of Code (and debug), but the next ones would be easier because i'll only bring scenes & content and it's easier to do (I mean it's not creating bugs)

In brief, let's say the 5th of February! (if I finish it earlier, I'll post it before)
Only for patrons, and public a week later on my site!

You're sleeping with Caroline tonight, you're talking about random stuff. she is sad, make her a Hug! now that you're close, you can squeeze her, say cute word, or put your hand on her thighs? but...

... :D

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, I hope he comes back to it after he finishes harem villa, I do think he should finish one game instead of working on multiple ones

I thought he had some people working with him, but now that he said he is working alone. It just nuts to work alone on two games, he got too ambitious, maybe even a little greedy, at least he gave up before the monthly payment hit

I wish him the best of luck

Xig320

May 23, 2017
well, I hope he comes back to it after he finishes harem villa, I do think he should finish one game instead of working on multiple ones

I thought he had some people working with him, but now that he said he is working alone. It just nuts to work alone on two games, he got too ambitious, maybe even a little greedy, at least he gave up before the monthly payment hit

I wish him the best of luck
I spoke with him on his website and he told me:

-After Harem Villa, he will start a new game named Harem Island
-It's not a sequel to Harem Villa, a brand new game
-i asked him if he could finished Insane seven after Harem island, and he replied "it's so much far away, i can't be sure what would happen after harem island" so Insane Seven is dead at the moment.
-He might use characters or Parts of characters used in Insane seven.

He still got the folders of this game but he might never use them at all in a while.

The only thing he told me is :
" I'm sure you will love Harem island, the scenario is not the typical "my father died a month ago , and now i'm alone with my step-family/family" i didn't wanted to do that again"

I really think he is gonna do a great job as always, a bit disappointed for Insane Seven but we will see what happen next

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Too bad, this game seemed really promising, but I'm not that surprised he abandoned it. Everyone saw it coming, he got way too ambitious and the whole situation was bound to crash and burn.

It's a sad day.

Reactions: DrackDrap
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes