Unity Abandoned Insane Seven [v0.0.1A] [Insane Seven]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
That's the same guy? Hmm. Still I think I liked this here one better
It's the same dev, yes. The one that also brought us that bug-ridden mess called Harem Villa. Patreon made him quit Insane Seven (formerly known as Horny Family) due to incestuous content.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
It's the same dev, yes. The one that also brought us that bug-ridden mess called Harem Villa. Patreon made him quit Insane Seven (formerly known as Horny Family) due to incestuous content.
Ah same old, same old. He should have gone the Landlady route hehe. Good to know, although I did like Harem Villa, at least the parts that worked ;-)

Reactions: Axer Hell

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
surprising that this is not mentionned on the OP. :/ ( dev from blablabla)

Reactions: LordTuskar

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They should of just went the patch route like 90% of the other DEV's did and then posted the patch on lewd patcher.

Reactions: mofonistik

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
That is very vague. Do you have a link?
BTW, I have heard that the end of the world was going to be in 2012, but didn't happen.
Meh you missed the real end of the world January 1 2000. Supposedly a bunch of shit was supposed to break because computer systems still used two digit shorthand. I remember staying up all night. Then nothing. Jan 1 everything worked.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Holy cow! The art is so good, but so unfortunate it got abandoned, will this be continued??

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes