Unity Abandoned Insane Seven [v0.0.1A] [Insane Seven]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
I don't usually comment on these topics for a game looking good, but damn this looks good, not only the girls but also the concept. I mean, living with that many girls? o_O I'm so looking forward to updates, imo it can even slow down the Harem Villa updates since I think these girls looks better, especially with Mia (?)

J.a.M

Nov 11, 2017
these are looking good pretty girls & good graphics.
this is promising more updates specially the contents

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Phew...don't really know what to say. Scenario is interesting, Art is good, but I really wish this game would be made in Ren'Py. With so many choices and stats and no chance to save or going back it makes the game less good. Also the UI should be reworked asap. So many stats blinking up on the screen just to get overlapped by an even bigger ugly pop up. Lots of polishing needed AND a possibiliy to save before choices plus redo option.

Reactions: Frosty2000

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Be sure to be more than 18 years old before clicking on this link:

Hi! Insane Seven's free version for everybody that waited for it!
I've made some modifications since the private version for patrons:
  • New Feedback file(different):
  • Background's transitions are a lot better.
  • Some edit of texts (capital letters everywhere).
  • You can now choose YOUR name (I forgot to make it last time ha ha).
  • COLORED names when they appear, to no be lost with your nicknames, each girls have her color theme.
  • Corrections of some name that weren't displayed by their nicknames.
  • Little Delay (0.5s: you can't click to the next sentence) when an animation is triggered so you cannot miss it by clicking too fast.
It was complex because when I corrected the backgrounds it created so many new bugs x) (mainly causing by clicking fast), I made many tests and it seems okay, I hope there will not be any new bugs, so I can move on to the next level!
Some words about the next update: So I'll continue what will happen after this intro. But I don't want to to like harem villa (boring to make 2 time the same game) so It won't work the same way.
It should look like that: You're on a main board and you choose what you will do this morning, this afternoon, evening. 1 Action per time of day.
The scenes will not be very long like harem villa, I'll try to make something more "in the action" with many choices and different end, but not just clicking 100 times and read.
The content of the next Update will bring the basic system of actions, it gives desire from someone or give money (or other stuff). The firsts "scenes" should be the nights (you pass each night with each different girl). You can of course create a hateful relationship if you don't like this girl ^^.
I'll keep you up to date very often about my progression, like usually :D

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: DrackDrap

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
If there are 7 girls like that, I really hope it's not 7 different individual routes. With many characters, I really want more group activities.

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Is it just me, or when any of you tried to play the game the fonts were pink and you couldn't understand shit?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes