Unity Abandoned Insane Seven [v0.0.1A] [Insane Seven]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

kido

Jul 26, 2017
It's kind of sad that I've cracked password on archive only to find it was already done. On the other hand, I've learned a thing or two about cracking zip archives...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Oh my bad, I was under the impression that Patreon banned the original game because of incest. Thanks for clarification.
it was because of the name horny family, step relations is forbidden as well, and any other form of family ties

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Good game, good animations, I hope developers keep delivering sexy scenes like Mia's teasing with her short skirt!
I hope the player doesn't have to engage in sexual activity with any character, so the player can choose the one he's attracted to to be his sexual target!

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
stepcest is not incest as incest is only with mum/dad or brother/sister, you can fuck the rest of family so the law states.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
stepcest is not incest as incest is only with mum/dad or brother/sister, you can fuck the rest of family so the law states.
well you have very different law than here for sure...

sis, mom, dad etc.. here are not limited to blood. a "step sister" is considered as "sister" if the papers mention that she is the same family than you (aka if the dad of this step-sister, become you step father , aka he got married to your mother, then she become your sister , end of line.)
i have 2 step-brother, by the law here, they are my brother, even if we are not from the same father. if one of them was a girl, she will be my step sister, but if i fuck her, its considered as incest because as my mother is maried with her father, she become my sister (and not considered as step-sister anymore in the eyes of law)

as i say before multiples times. incest is NOT reliable to blood only. as for exempl (again) you can do incest with a cousin (who is the daughter of your mother sister for exempl, or even a step daughter of her)

well, you got the thing i guess. at least, that the law here :)

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Can this be modded back the way it was before?
People shouldn't accept censorship just like that.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
well you have very different law than here for sure...

sis, mom, dad etc.. here are not limited to blood. a "step sister" is considered as "sister" if the papers mention that she is the same family than you (aka if the dad of this step-sister, become you step father , aka he got married to your mother, then she become your sister , end of line.)
i have 2 step-brother, by the law here, they are my brother, even if we are not from the same father. if one of them was a girl, she will be my step sister, but if i fuck her, its considered as incest because as my mother is maried with her father, she become my sister (and not considered as step-sister anymore in the eyes of law)

as i say before multiples times. incest is NOT reliable to blood only. as for exempl (again) you can do incest with a cousin (who is the daughter of your mother sister for exempl, or even a step daughter of her)

well, you got the thing i guess. at least, that the law here :)
in texas you can't legally do it with a first cousin, only second or further removed. this also includes a first cousin that isn't even related to you by blood.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i had one gripe with the game and that's momo. her render is insane if she's supposed to be japanese, japanese women do not have big butts unless they are obese. they either have a flat small ass or a bubble ass like an usa teenager does. i have extensively studied japanese women, so i know what i'm talking about haha but other than her butt she was ok. what got me a lot too was nya, for some reason i expected her to be a catgirl cuz nya is the sound cats make in japan and usually something like that would be a catgirl cuz well, catgirls are hot. just think of this, we waste billions of dollars on the war on drugs that could be used to create catgirls! haha yea paraphrasing someone's sig pic but i loved it.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
i had one gripe with the game and that's momo. her render is insane if she's supposed to be japanese, japanese women do not have big butts unless they are obese. they either have a flat small ass or a bubble ass like an usa teenager does. i have extensively studied japanese women, so i know what i'm talking about haha but other than her butt she was ok. what got me a lot too was nya, for some reason i expected her to be a catgirl cuz nya is the sound cats make in japan and usually something like that would be a catgirl cuz well, catgirls are hot. just think of this, we waste billions of dollars on the war on drugs that could be used to create catgirls! haha yea paraphrasing someone's sig pic but i loved it.
This is the kinda post that would likely get me karma under r/justneckbeardthings. I hate to break it to you, but women all around the world, come in all shapes and sizes, no matter their country of origin. You'll find that art, games, animation and such, will tend to cater to the taste of the person creating it, so if they have a big butt Japanese girl fetish, then that's what we get. I'm not keen on big butts myself, and I certainly haven't done "extensive research" on the topic, but a quick Google image search would likely provide lots of Japanese women with big butts, real or otherwise.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This is the kinda post that would likely get me karma under r/justneckbeardthings. I hate to break it to you, but women all around the world, come in all shapes and sizes, no matter their country of origin. You'll find that art, games, animation and such, will tend to cater to the taste of the person creating it, so if they have a big butt Japanese girl fetish, then that's what we get. I'm not keen on big butts myself, and I certainly haven't done "extensive research" on the topic, but a quick Google image search would likely provide lots of Japanese women with big butts, real or otherwise.
there is only 1 japanese woman that matters! IDOLS! hmm we need a game where the mc goes to japan and discovers idols and then spends all his time corrupting them etc heh, shit if done right that might be a goldmine.

Reactions: 3xpurt

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Game looks damn good on screenshots. As someone say aboce, hope there will be a lot of content.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes