Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Yeah, because right now the focus as decided by the team was progress. But I think at the speed (the other writer works) we could easily add decisions of consequence. But then people complain if they just die... etc. Plus so many people complain about puzzles in the game, adding menu choices that impact the game I think scare off the dev team as a whole.

But example. You heckle Ginny, (I wrote it) shit's done. She's not coming back, you dun goofed.

I would rather players have choices that matter, I have proposed a way to do so and make it more enjoyable. I will have to see if the entire team agrees to it. Keep in mind, some of it gets google translated, so then you have to explain more and other times ideas one person has are complex and not easily understood by others. Granted, there is one over arching decider, Khan. So in the end he can say it goes in.

As far as the tedium, I would much rather use minigames to break the text apart than fucking reading puzzles that are just clicking forever to get where you need. I do want story in there, but I think there's more creative and enjoyable ways to handle it. We will see what people say in 0.2F about things.
I wonder how many members are in your team anyway?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So about 0,2F. Is there a chance it will be posted earlier than 31 of January?
Cause in the russian news 31.12 it was "0.2F need a week or two to get ready"
Most likely end of month. January 7th was orthodoxed Christmas, no idea why it read that way.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
As far as the tedium, I would much rather use minigames to break the text apart than fucking reading puzzles that are just clicking forever to get where you need. I do want story in there, but I think there's more creative and enjoyable ways to handle it. We will see what people say in 0.2F about things.
That makes sense. The thing that so many who make these games seem to forget is that they are games, not books. Now I like books, I read all the time, but when I play a game that is supposed to be sexy fun time, while I don't like the ones that have you banging a chick 5 minutes into it, at some point something sexy has to happen. I'm glad you guys are thinking about what your donors are saying. And thanks for the responses.

Reactions: JoeBanks

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So original text is on English?
Part of the original text that I write is english, translated to russian, part of the text written in Russian is translated to english. I haven't done any heavy editing of the more recent english portions yet. But I write luna and susan, so chapter 4 stuff from them is me. Side events, such as the quizzes are me, including the programming parts (dicts randoms etc) for luna and susan. Ginny is entirely me along with almost all the programming (I did get help on a recent minigame) up to the point it's too complicated, ill ask for help.

All of the original prologue to chapter 4 english was originally edited by me sometime around april 2018 when I got involved in the project (I volunteer what time I have).

Reactions: Dsandr

jonesyonetap

Aug 28, 2018
The walkthrough in the first post will take you all the way to end-of-content.

The tricky part with the swimsuits is to go to each house on the day after each girls preferred day and replace their favorite swimsuit with the Hermione version.
Is the walkthrough up to date?

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Part of the original text that I write is english, translated to russian, part of the text written in Russian is translated to english. I haven't done any heavy editing of the more recent english portions yet. But I write luna and susan, so chapter 4 stuff from them is me. Side events, such as the quizzes are me, including the programming parts (dicts randoms etc) for luna and susan. Ginny is entirely me along with almost all the programming (I did get help on a recent minigame) up to the point it's too complicated, ill ask for help.

All of the original prologue to chapter 4 english was originally edited by me sometime around april 2018 when I got involved in the project (I volunteer what time I have).
Thanks, I've got it.

Boyblue

Oct 3, 2018
I could not done it swimsuit task, maybe someone can help me. I like this game so much but I can't play :(:confused::cautious::cry::cry:

Boyblue

Oct 3, 2018
I could not done it swimsuit task, maybe someone can help me. I like this game so much but I can't play :(:confused::cautious::cry::cry:
The walkthrough in the first post will take you all the way to end-of-content.

The tricky part with the swimsuits is to go to each house on the day after each girls preferred day and replace their favorite swimsuit with the Hermione version.
( And chance must be favour days)
thank you so much :)))

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
[..]
So for transparency and because I am drunk. I have proposed multiple paths, some that are really fucked up that would lead to hilarity and content so that we can appease all the non-vanilla peeps who don't want to just go down some love story path (FYI, that's the main writer's idea.)[...]
I appreciate your efforts Joe, I really do. But that one made me spill my coffee.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
This exemplifies a huge problem with the game. So many actions need to be taken with no prior direction, or they are inserted in walls of text. And with so many necessary steps that need to be taken to advance the plot, frustration results.
Agreed, and Sonya is supposed to be a tutorial girl. I hope to add hints using her.... IE, you get stuck you will get a hint. I don't want people to be mindlessly frustrated (although, I do like the idea of allowing people to turn off hinting for people who like difficulty, frustration or whatever else one may call it).

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Will there be an android version of 0.2f?
There will be no android version in the near future if ever. I can talk to our main programmer, but given the fact we would have to run it in an emu and test it etc... plus even just making that side game with android was a PITA.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Are there sex scenes already? I want to see hermione in action!
No, no sex except Minerva atm.... I think the next sex scene if I had to guess will be Ginny because I am writing her. I am trying to keep the fanservice through some of the workings. You will already be able to start informal meetings/dates with her soon. So she will progress probably faster than the others. Also, expect more minigames with her and puzzles that are not just reading stuff.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Sorry lol.
Oh no that response has me thinking there's going to be a few puzzles. I'll be honest I just can't stand them in adult games. If I wanted to solve a puzzle I would go play The Witness or something (Great game btw). There's just something about puzzles in the Ren'py engine, or even worse, RPGM, that bugs me so much.

Hopefully that walkthrough gets updated quick once that update drops.

Edit - I want to say that if its something you want, and it isn't just a random thought, I'm not suggesting you guys remove it or anything. I'm just giving my thoughts.

3.00 star(s) 319 Votes