RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Im curious.Have you decided to continue translating the series cause youve put so much effort and time into it or will you stop and give everything over to sub?(If he even wants it that is)
Sub wouldn't take anyone's translation (bad idea) even if she suddenly did want too.

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Maybe "Take" wasnt the right word.Zigma would offer it? to make subs life easier.
That's what I assumed you meant. Sub definitely wouldn't from my understanding of the type of person she is. And I meant it's a bad idea because double checking someone else's translation is probably more annoying than just translating it yourself.

Either way Zigma seems to be determined to make it to the end.

Reactions: Comiies

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Maybe "Take" wasnt the right word.Zigma would offer it? to make subs life easier.
Translation telephone dictates that the more hands a translation passes through, the less the actual meaning gets through.
I know that giving my translation to subpar will just make her have more of a headache, and I know she'd prefer just starting fresh anyway with how much "liberty" I've taken with the locs.

Seriously if the twitter localization mob sees this I'd be doxxed off the internet right now LMAO

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I know she'd prefer just starting fresh anyway with how much "liberty" I've taken with the locs.

Seriously if the twitter localization mob sees this I'd be doxxed off the internet right now LMAO
Eh... what exactly do you mean by this? The ones going "ERM ACKSHUALLY WE'RE FIXING IT BY CHANGING IT TO BE SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE FUCKING HATE THE SOURCE MATERIAL AND DON'T WANT YOU TO HAVE IT EITHER" or the ones going "literally all we want is an accurate translation"?
Because I can guess, but I mean...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Translation telephone dictates that the more hands a translation passes through, the less the actual meaning gets through.
I know that giving my translation to subpar will just make her have more of a headache, and I know she'd prefer just starting fresh anyway with how much "liberty" I've taken with the locs.

Don't even get me started on the Twitter localization mobs. I know nothing about translation but I can already tell you have put fourth a more good faith job than they ever have. Seriously, fuck SJW translators. :mad:

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
I've been following translation progress on github for a good while now, what do you mean by this? I understand fully well that you can't really translate everything 1:1 from Japanese to English, with that said..

all I care about is keeping the characters authentic, and not taking such vast liberties with their dialogue that they become completely different people.

sorry if this sounds entitled, but I'd rather know right off the bat if this is something I want to stay excited waiting for or if I should lay my eyes elsewhere, your work on translating this game when no one else is is appreciated regardless, especially when you're doing it for no returns whatsoever.