Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I am still more interested in the redhead at the gym who was cheated on if shes gonna do the gym owner
I think it more likely the gym owner will do her. And later it will lead to an unwholesome foursome with the dominant gym owner and Sylvia forcing the boyfriend to do things to his girlfriend that a male lover would never dream of doing to the girl he loves. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: Planmaster

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Now that Fred has had the way with her, now let's see how the story progresses. Will she be more bold with others or will she convince herself that this was a one time mistake? But then the money part won't come in, she has to be more bold to earn more and of course has to allow herself to more people. So let's see how it progresses now.

Aug 20, 2023
Now that Fred has had the way with her, now let's see how the story progresses. Will she be more bold with others or will she convince herself that this was a one time mistake? But then the money part won't come in, she has to be more bold to earn more and of course has to allow herself to more people. So let's see how it progresses now.
I hope Fred takes her anal virginity... I'm going the money route, an innocent Jennifer is no fun, would she have sex with her fiancé? And when? It's better for her to lose her innocence soon and give herself completely to many men, I hope to see double penetration too. Jennifer could accidentally get pregnant by one of them, marry her fiance, and have him think the child is his. :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: HikBenAkk

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Golomolo,

It is legit to think the innocence meter that can only lose points to have a meaning : MC cannot act more innocent than her level. She accepted to be fucked, this is now her new standard at least with her landlord.

Now I wait her to deal with the coffee shop owner. It seems we can hope some answers :
The dev posted many pics in the Coffee shop. Hence, there must be Coffee shop content in next update.
I cannot wait...

Best regards.

Reactions: Golomolo

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I think it more likely the gym owner will do her. And later it will lead to an unwholesome foursome with the dominant gym owner and Sylvia forcing the boyfriend to do things to his girlfriend that a male lover would never dream of doing to the girl he loves. But I could be wrong.
Hi Andrea9999,

Sooner or later, MC must be involved again in the Gym and sexually. Otherwise the whole Gym setup would not have sense to be in the game.

I have the feeling the Gym MILF to be a good corrupter given her low moral level :devilish:
The red head Gym girl seems also to take a bad path (hinted in the epilog of season 1)

I can understand Gym characters to not be the taste of everyone (I am not into milfs for example), but storywise, the Gym offers a lot of potential (is the redhead girl and her Bf situation foreshadowing MC and her bf ?)
I am also eager to see how the redhead girl will react from now on, given the fact she knows her bf is cheating on her with the evil MILF.

All that is killing me... ^^!

Best regards.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Hi Andrea9999,

Sooner or later, MC must be involved again in the Gym and sexually. Otherwise the whole Gym setup would not have sense to be in the game.

I have the feeling the Gym MILF to be a good corrupter given her low moral level :devilish:
The red head Gym girl seems also to take a bad path (hinted in the epilog of season 1)

I can understand Gym characters to not be the taste of everyone (I am not into milfs for example), but storywise, the Gym offers a lot of potential (is the redhead girl and her Bf situation foreshadowing MC and her bf ?)
I am also eager to see how the redhead girl will react from now on, given the fact she knows her bf is cheating on her with the evil MILF.

All that is killing me... ^^!

Best regards.
The bf/gf teams are Adam and Eve. I did not realize Eve knew she was being cheated on. Perhaps that is because we took different routes? I did not have Jen tell her. I tried to keep Jen as moral and well-meaning as possible with regard to real morals. I felt forced to have her steal at the cafe (did it as a second playthrough). It has been so long since I played. I did not bother to play since the last update since everyone was saying only that the rendering had been improved and languages added. I did have Jen give in to Fred.

But I like a bit of darkness in the scenarios I play through and I think IoM has more of a comedic bent with Jen's exaggerated innocence coupled with the unbelieving deadpan expressions she gets as a result form others such as Sylvia and Lin. The best "darkness" I would hope for here would be:
1. Gym: With the owner and Sylvia dominating Adam and Eve as their puppets; I am hoping to see something like that but in a more believable way from "Our Red String".
2. Massage Parlor: Here is where I think the corruption can be ramped up in a credible way. Perhaps Eve can be associated in some way. And of course...have cruder and cruder,,,,and coarser...clientele showing up.
All the best!

Reactions: Planmaster

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Andrea9999,

The bf/gf teams are Adam and Eve. I did not realize Eve knew she was being cheated on. Perhaps that is because we took different routes? I did not have Jen tell her.
Sorry for the spoil...
It was not MC but the Gym owner : he lured her into locker room (by saying her bf is not well) and she saw her bf fucking the evil MILF.

1. Gym: With the owner and Sylvia dominating Adam and Eve as their puppets;
It seems to go into this direction... :devilish:
The Gym onwer wants to fuck the redhead girl and the evil MILF wants to be fucked by redhead girl's bf. They were shown to team for that purpose and they seem to know each other for a long time...
I like that part... great story : I am eager to know how the dev will link all that with MC (how it will have influence on MC)

Best regards.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Hi Andrea9999,

Sorry for the spoil...
It was not MC but the Gym owner : he lured her into locker room (by saying her bf is not well) and she saw her bf fucking the evil MILF.

It seems to go into this direction... :devilish:
The Gym onwer wants to fuck the redhead girl and the evil MILF wants to be fucked by redhead girl's bf. They were shown to team for that purpose and they seem to know each other for a long time...
I like that part... great story : I am eager to know how the dev will link all that with MC (how it will have influence on MC)

Best regards.
Rings a bell, actually; I have not played in so long. We should be careful with regard to spoilers; new people arrive on old games all the time.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
why does this "4k at 60fps" even matter? i don't understand this obsession. daz animation is garbage. i've never seen animation in these games that was worthy of having more than 30 frames. 10 fps in enough for most of them.
I think 30 fps is the standard; the point where the human eye cannot distinguish from continuous motion, according to the computer graphics community.

Reactions: Jimmy_BlueToo
Jul 13, 2022
I had written around September that next update probably take around March. I am mistaken. It took more than that. Of course I am not counting the HD remake as an update.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes