EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95_cover_image_3.png

Overview:
Jennifer is the MC of the history. She is very innocent and comes from a little town called Greensdale, she has never been to the city and has no idea what will await her when she arrives and the situations she will face. But you will help her and decide what to do in most of those situations, will she be a hardworking and honest girl? or you will lead her to a dark path and find out how deep the rabbit hole goes... her future will be in your hands!
The decisions you make will not only affect Jennifer but her environment, will you corrupt all those close to her?)​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-19
Release Date: 2023-12-15
Developer: MarcialART -
Censored: No
Version: Season 1 Remaster
Language: English, 30+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra: Gallery Mod*

Old version (v0.0.8 Fix1)
Claudio83 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

iom1.png iom2.png iom4.png iom3.png jen_home_room_10.png coffee_shop_122.png gym_106.png gym_082.png coffee_shop_76.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Innocence Or Money [v0.0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 773 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 109 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 74 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Her future will be in your hands!
Which pretty much means she's completely fucked, both metaphorically and LITERALLY, so, I'm anxious to watch the female character fall into the ever deepening depths of sluttery,

You will lead her to a dark path and find out how deep the rabbit hole goes...
We will lead her to find out how deep her "rabbit hole" is, as well.

Innocence Or Money
Clerk: "Shut up and take my money!"

1323908_iom4.jpg

Last edited:

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
We get recently a lot more Female Protagonist games i like where this goes.

I wholeheartedly agree, but I wished that most of them weren't just the same stupendous corruption, blackmail and humiliation themed games.
I'm aware that I'm surely not the target audience for those games; no offense to those who like them, but I can't understand what's so appealing in playing the same ridiculous scenarios (new girl in the city, job, etc., wanted to be abused and fucked by everyone) over and over again.
Come to think of it, I'm kinda glad that I don't...

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I wholeheartedly agree, but I wished that most of them weren't just the same stupendous corruption, blackmail and humiliation themed games.
I'm aware that I'm surely not the target audience for those games; no offense to those who like them, but I can't understand what's so appealing in playing the same ridiculous scenarios (new girl in the city, job, etc., wanted to be abused and fucked by everyone) over and over again.
Come to think of it, I'm kinda glad that I don't...
It's no different than male MC games where you're a new guy in town, college freshmen or someone that comes back to the family and every female seems to have only one thing in mind, same goes for MC .

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes