Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
Looking forward to more of this game. Seems good so far, very promising. Just hope it doesn't end up in the pile of abandoned games.

Reactions: MarcialART

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Any scenes in this build or is there not much yet? I'm not expecting a lot, considering it's a 0.0.1 build.

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Moved to games and Good Luck.
For your Developer Badge Please open a ticket.
Thanks Viessa for letting me know about the Developer Badge and for wishing Good Luck!

I hope there will be a lesbian path.
The game it's just beginning I have a lot of ideas and I also will take notes of what people like and will try to add it to the game in case a lot of people ask for it, thanks for commenting!

Look promising, will be back in a year or two ...
I'm already working on the next update DarkForse!, I just launched the game yesterday and I only work on it on my free time because I have my "normal job" and that job is the one that pays the bills. I hope that people like and support IoM so I can dedicate more time on the development of the project. Either way, no one will have to wait that much for the next update, it's my first game and I'm loving the process of making it :)

Which pretty much means she's completely fucked, both metaphorically and LITERALLY, so, I'm anxious to watch the female character fall into the ever deepening depths of sluttery,

We will lead her to find out how deep her "rabbit hole" is, as well.

Clerk: "Shut up and take my money!"
I see a very dark future for Jennifer if you are the one helping her rKnight :)

"The decisions you make will not only affect Jennifer but her environment, will you corrupt all those close to her?"

But of course, you try to make her into a whore as fast as you can. Is there really any other viable option ? ;)
Haha yeah I'm working in various paths because I suppose that most of the people will take the "right" decisions for her right? ;)

Another sandbox. Can the real storytellers stand up please. Please tag it correctly.
Thanks Vrijgeest, I'm new here and I can't find where to change those tags, I can only modify tags like 3DCG. If someone can help me and tell me how to do it I will gladly change it.

Promising game with pretty / Innnocent girl next door but bit too much grinding with Food and especially Hygiene. Should offer the possibility as a cheat code to skip it on next updates like for Fahsion Business
Thanks for the idea Allmante, I'm currently working on V 0.0.2 I don't know if I will be able to add it, any other members of the forum like Allmante idea?

honestly for [v0.0.1] it's pretty good ! keep up the work.
I really appreciate that comment kino!

Would her innocence include being a virgin?
Not the MC but there will be more characters and maybe your dreams will come true with them :)

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Does the Game have Any Animations ?
It does have Tony, but it's a V 0.0.1 and just the beggining of the game there will be a lot more in future updates.

Looking forward to more of this game. Seems good so far, very promising. Just hope it doesn't end up in the pile of abandoned games.
Hello FoxFire! That's not the idea, I've put a lot of work on releasing this demo, it's my first game so i know it's not perfect but I'm enjoying the process of making it and learning. I'm developing and coding it on my free time after work so I can't dedicate the amout of time that i want or wish but that's not stopping me!, already working on a V 0.0.2, hope that people will support and like it :)

very good game.
I Appreciate the comment Bazarr, thanks!

"Big tits"...What more do you need?
Hell yeah! That's the attitude!

I loved the game, I'm looking forward to the update
I'm really glad that you like it Madara!

NTR?
Interracial?
BBC?

Are this planned?

Game Looks promising by the way!
Hi Albaduldur, the game it's in an early stage but the short answer to your question is... YES YES YES ;)

Speak for yourself :D
I knew some people were going to treat Jennifer right like you kartolas, right?, RIGHT? :)

I think it is too rush.. v0.01 and already we are talking about prostitution.. quite steep corruption curve.
Letting Jennifer's future depend on the decisions of the people of F95 seems like it has not been a good idea... Poor Jen what will happen to her...

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I knew some people were going to treat Jennifer right like you kartolas, right?, RIGHT? :)
I won't play it mate. I don't like the type of corruption where you have points requirements to do things and where it's all or nothing. I have to choose what kind of things she does like Anna: EA for instance. Other ones like Pandora's Box, and many others, are not for me ;)

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
I won't play it mate. I don't like the type of corruption where you have points requirements to do things and where it's all or nothing. I have to choose what kind of things she does like Anna: EA for instance. Other ones like Pandora's Box, and many others, are not for me ;)
No problem kartolas, everyone has their different tastes in games :) This one indeed have the point system

Reactions: kartolas
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes