Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looks really promising for the first release. Interesting. Sadly innocent protag who's not a virgin kills my buzz a lot but it's still something worth checking out.

Reactions: Priappus

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Looks really promising for the first release. Interesting. Sadly innocent protag who's not a virgin kills my buzz a lot but it's still something worth checking out.
Thanks for commenting Ignazzio!, it's good that you said "it's still something worth checking out" :)

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Thanks everyone for your comments! I just released the game demo less than 24 hours ago and I didn't expected so many comments and feedback. I'm a one man army working on this game everyday after finishing my normal job so i appreciatte all the the support that you are giving me! And of course that I'm happy knowing that the people is liking the game!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I'm glad that others liked this game too, I really liked this slow corruption, the very beautiful girl with a very nice body, I liked it very much. I look forward to its continuation.

Reactions: MarcialART

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Look promising, will be back in a year or two ...
I'm already working on the next update DarkForse!, I just launched the game yesterday and I only work on it on my free time because I have my "normal job" and that job is the one that pays the bills. I hope that people like and support IoM so I can dedicate more time on the development of the project. Either way, no one will have to wait that much for the next update, it's my first game and I'm loving the process of making it :)
I just want to say that when i said that i did not mean to criticize you or anything, was just stating the truth, its just there are many games out there that are good looking and stuff but you have to wait a good year or two to get some meaningful content out of them (and there are some that even after that much time you are still waiting).

Also i really hope we all get some good content here soon :)

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Thanks everyone for your comments! I just released the game demo less than 24 hours ago and I didn't expected so many comments and feedback. I'm a one man army working on this game everyday after finishing my normal job so i appreciatte all the the support that you are giving me! And of course that I'm happy knowing that the people is liking the game!
Just remember.. keeping people on this site happy is only your secondary goal. Your main goal should be making the game that you want to make. If you focus too much on appeasing everyone, you'll burn yourself out AND be unhappy with the finished product. Make the game how you want it, and the people who stick around will be happy. There are literally thousands of games on this site, for the people who don't like what you're doing with this one. That being said.. looking forward to seeing what you do with this one!

And.. I wouldn't be opposed to some "cheat" options either.. because too much grind can get frustrating. ;)

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I just want to say that when i said that i did not mean to criticize you or anything, was just stating the truth, its just there are many games out there that are good looking and stuff but you have to wait a good year or two to get some meaningful content out of them (and there are some that even after that much time you are still waiting).

That's too true. Some games get updated like every few months and you get like 5 screens. lol There's a few games on here that I like but I went away like 6 months due to real life and such. come back and finish all 3 or 4 updates they had in like 5 minutes. xD (mind you thats not the case for many good ones, just is for some.)

I haven't played this but I watch new games, fact developer comments a lot is a plus. I'll try it out later but I can tell from comments this will have things I dislike (a grind from sound of some features) and such. Though I'm happy to give new developers a chance too. So I'll comment again later once I play it.

Reactions: MarcialART

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
Hello FoxFire! That's not the idea, I've put a lot of work on releasing this demo, it's my first game so i know it's not perfect but I'm enjoying the process of making it and learning. I'm developing and coding it on my free time after work so I can't dedicate the amout of time that i want or wish but that's not stopping me!, already working on a V 0.0.2, hope that people will support and like it :)
Very happy to hear there's more coming, this VN could easily become one of my favourites. I'm loving where the coffee shop path seems to be going. The renders are very good and the MC is perfect in my opinion. I also like that the game doesn't seem overly grindy either. Great job so far honestly, I've seen too many promising games become abandoned so glad you seem motivated with what you're creating. :)

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021

Hello DarkForse!, don't worry I did not take it as a critic, I'm thankful for the feedback that everyone is giving me and I understand what you mean. Mark my words that you won't have to wait a full year for an update :) (I hope it to be a lot less)

Just remember.. keeping people on this site happy is only your secondary goal. Your main goal should be making the game that you want to make. If you focus too much on appeasing everyone, you'll burn yourself out AND be unhappy with the finished product. Make the game how you want it, and the people who stick around will be happy. There are literally thousands of games on this site, for the people who don't like what you're doing with this one. That being said.. looking forward to seeing what you do with this one!

And.. I wouldn't be opposed to some "cheat" options either.. because too much grind can get frustrating. ;)
What you wrote is GOLD pyrolisk, I want to hear and get ideas from the people here because the game is just starting and there is a lot of possibilities to add content, but I can't agree more with everything that you wrote. I already have an idea of the foundation of the game, and will add extras if I find them possible and goes along with the history.

Very wise words man

That's too true. Some games get updated like every few months and you get like 5 screens. lol There's a few games on here that I like but I went away like 6 months due to real life and such. come back and finish all 3 or 4 updates they had in like 5 minutes. xD (mind you thats not the case for many good ones, just is for some.)

I haven't played this but I watch new games, fact developer comments a lot is a plus. I'll try it out later but I can tell from comments this will have things I dislike (a grind from sound of some features) and such. Though I'm happy to give new developers a chance too. So I'll comment again later once I play it.
Hello Blarguer!, my plan for the updates is to add 15 to 30 min of new content in each one. And of course take time to prepare good renders and coding without people having to wait for too long.

I will be waiting to know what you think after you play it, hope you enjoy it ;)

Very happy to hear there's more coming, this VN could easily become one of my favourites. I'm loving where the coffee shop path seems to be going. The renders are very good and the MC is perfect in my opinion. I also like that the game doesn't seem overly grindy either. Great job so far honestly, I've seen too many promising games become abandoned so glad you seem motivated with what you're creating. :)
I appreciatte your words FoxFire, knowing that this game could be one of some people favourites it's very motivating (being this the first game I've ever made those words are very flattering). Already working on the future renders ;)

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Hello there. Just finished this version. I enjoyed it so far and I can see great potential. I can see that you are accepting constructive criticism and ideas. So please don't take this as anything more than that. I really liked how easy it is to navigate. Its simple to move from scene to scene and the clickable features make it feel more like a game then a visual novel. That was refreshing.

One thing I was a little puzzled by was the coffee shop owner. He knew she was stealing the whole time so you would think he would have had a better plan of attack rather then simply "attacking" her. That was a great opportunity for blackmail and perhaps you are going to explore that in the next episode. He did threaten to show the video to others, however, he could have taken advantage right then and there. He could have demanding her to let him kiss her or else he would show the video to the cops. He could have also told her that from now on she has to wear a skimpier outfit while working and even let him touch her when he wants or else he will show it to the cops. And even further, he could have demanded that at the end of the day they count the money together and then she has to spend a little time with him in the office. And that could slowly become more and more lewd. I am sure you have a plan. it was just an observation of that moment that I thought could have been executed a little differently.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next update.

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
love where this game is going, really promising and my exact favourite genre, would love to see her get corrupted with a fat guy aswell like in Lily of the valley! Keep it up! (ps please stay away from getting too grindy, its a big turn off from games like this)
yes, try to get a discount on the phone with some naughty behavior. She's still too innocent at this point. But I like how you think.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
If you make bad life decisions in game can you get the MC blackmailed? Some female MC games have rape in them will this be one?
Hello DarkForse!, don't worry I did not take it as a critic, I'm thankful for the feedback that everyone is giving me and I understand what you mean. Mark my words that you won't have to wait a full year for an update :) (I hope it to be a lot less)

What you wrote is GOLD pyrolisk, I want to hear and get ideas from the people here because the game is just starting and there is a lot of possibilities to add content, but I can't agree more with everything that you wrote. I already have an idea of the foundation of the game, and will add extras if I find them possible and goes along with the history.

Very wise words man

Hello Blarguer!, my plan for the updates is to add 15 to 30 min of new content in each one. And of course take time to prepare good renders and coding without people having to wait for too long.

I will be waiting to know what you think after you play it, hope you enjoy it ;)

I appreciatte your words FoxFire, knowing that this game could be one of some people favourites it's very motivating (being this the first game I've ever made those words are very flattering). Already working on the future renders ;)
[/QUOTE

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
she should start a call girl service after being raped like Monica Bellucci :)
Maybe Monica and Jennifer can be friends in the future? :)

Hello there. Just finished this version. I enjoyed it so far and I can see great potential. I can see that you are accepting constructive criticism and ideas. So please don't take this as anything more than that. I really liked how easy it is to navigate. Its simple to move from scene to scene and the clickable features make it feel more like a game then a visual novel. That was refreshing.

One thing I was a little puzzled by was the coffee shop owner. He knew she was stealing the whole time so you would think he would have had a better plan of attack rather then simply "attacking" her. That was a great opportunity for blackmail and perhaps you are going to explore that in the next episode. He did threaten to show the video to others, however, he could have taken advantage right then and there. He could have demanding her to let him kiss her or else he would show the video to the cops. He could have also told her that from now on she has to wear a skimpier outfit while working and even let him touch her when he wants or else he will show it to the cops. And even further, he could have demanded that at the end of the day they count the money together and then she has to spend a little time with him in the office. And that could slowly become more and more lewd. I am sure you have a plan. it was just an observation of that moment that I thought could have been executed a little differently.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next update.
Hello SpaceBalls! first of all I love criticism when it's constructive. Thanks for letting me know that you feel it more like a game than a Visual Novel, that was my goal when I started developing it, I'm glad some people notice it :)

About the coffe shop... you are seeing the future of what will happen there hehe. Most of those ideas were in my mind, just wanted to execute it a little bit slower, but blackmailing is on the way for sure ;)

But there was only thing that you mention that was not in my mind, the skimpier outfit... and I love that idea, just added it to my to-do list, so new 'sexy' outfit it's on the way!

love where this game is going, really promising and my exact favourite genre, would love to see her get corrupted with a fat guy aswell like in Lily of the valley! Keep it up! (ps please stay away from getting too grindy, its a big turn off from games like this)
I'm glad you liked it david! That idea is planned ;)

Look promising
Thanks nn2017!

If you make bad life decisions in game can you get the MC blackmailed? Some female MC games have rape in them will this be one?
Hello BadmanBaxter! rape will NOT be included in this game sorry. For the people that want that kind of content then this will not be your game, sorry.

On the other hand, there will be a lot of blackmail (depending on the in game decision that you make)

This is a nice start. The renders look good. I'll look forward to more.
I'm happy that you liked the renders Ifmonger! it takes time to get good ones :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It seemed interesting from the description and what was in the game but the more I read of what the dev has planned the less interested I got.

It just sounds like another typical corruption game.

The lack of lesbian route already puts me on a downer but I can overlook that if everything else is interesting.

From the description I expected something like Bright Past where choices have an actual impact on how she progresses. From what the dev is saying in the thread it comes across more like Fashion Business where corruption is the main goal and the girl ends up really moronic and doing incredibly dumb stuff to get blackmailed over.

I'm not going to make demands for stuff I want, making a game is hard enough without having too many branching routes and it looks like plenty of people are looking forward to the corruption stuff.

I will echo what someone said earlier and make the game you want but don't try and branch too much. If corruption is what you want to go with then do that. I say that because a few games recently have cut out some branches of their story and stuck to one route which has obviously cost them players that were invested in other routes.

Someone earlier asked if there was a lesbian route and that's my main jam but it seems you don't have one planned and would only add on if enough people were interested. While it is something I would personally want I would advise you strongly not to do that. If you don't have anything like that planned then don't add it because of demand, it obviously isn't something you are interested in so would be making more work for you for a route you aren't invested in. I wouldn't want to see something half arsed added just to keep a few of us happy, it wouldn't be worth it for you or us.

Corruption games aren't my thing but I do have quite a few people that follow me on here so hopefully this will get some eyes on your project, I know some of them like this kind of thing.

Good luck with your game, hunni.

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
It seemed interesting from the description and what was in the game but the more I read of what the dev has planned the less interested I got.

It just sounds like another typical corruption game.

The lack of lesbian route already puts me on a downer but I can overlook that if everything else is interesting.

From the description I expected something like Bright Past where choices have an actual impact on how she progresses. From what the dev is saying in the thread it comes across more like Fashion Business where corruption is the main goal and the girl ends up really moronic and doing incredibly dumb stuff to get blackmailed over.

I'm not going to make demands for stuff I want, making a game is hard enough without having too many branching routes and it looks like plenty of people are looking forward to the corruption stuff.

I will echo what someone said earlier and make the game you want but don't try and branch too much. If corruption is what you want to go with then do that. I say that because a few games recently have cut out some branches of their story and stuck to one route which has obviously cost them players that were invested in other routes.

Someone earlier asked if there was a lesbian route and that's my main jam but it seems you don't have one planned and would only add on if enough people were interested. While it is something I would personally want I would advise you strongly not to do that. If you don't have anything like that planned then don't add it because of demand, it obviously isn't something you are interested in so would be making more work for you for a route you aren't invested in. I wouldn't want to see something half arsed added just to keep a few of us happy, it wouldn't be worth it for you or us.

Corruption games aren't my thing but I do have quite a few people that follow me on here so hopefully this will get some eyes on your project, I know some of them like this kind of thing.

Good luck with your game, hunni.
Thanks for the comment Avaron, really really appreciate it!

I have the main blueprint of the game stablished but the game is just at it's first version (very early stage), so I can add extra things to that blueprint, there are somethings that are out of question and that I know it's completely out, like the person who asked about rape, rape it's a big NO NO for me. That won't make me happy as a developer and its outside of that blueprint.

Anything that won't make me happy during the development won't be included, because I want to enjoy the process of making the game and I truly think that if you enjoy it then you can give a great product to the people.

A lesbian route is something interesting... and that route still keeps me happy :) So maybe you can check the game in future versions and have a big surprise! -> If you already played the game you can see how Jen looked at Cassandra ;)

On the other side, the main blueprint has a lot of corruption... if you don't like that part then it's a shame :(

Thanks again for your opinion Avaron!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes