• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Well, I don't care of the chatroom, we can just don't use it. But I must admit that I'm worried by the fact that each time the game start, it send a request to your site. Firstly because you have full access to the logs, secondly because Ren'py rely on a too old version of Python 2.7, which include several vulnerabilities touching urllib2 and (apparently just) one touching httplib, that you both use for the said request.

Therefore, I really hope that you use a shared server (the security team of XXX being good at its job) and not a dedicated one that would let the security of our computers on your sole hands.

BozR

happy perv
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2019
Hi.

When the player starts the web version, it indeed checks the current version and warns if they play an old one (typically when a web host ripped my game and didn't care to update). The request relies on the browser, not on Python.

Note that download versions are network-silent (besides chatwall, obviously), and there's no Internet authorization in the .apk.

I hope this addresses your concerns.

(and I also hope you enjoyed the game :) I don't track players but I still like to get direct feedback :])

fav559

Apr 26, 2018
Game is great. Fuck fighting realy rare seen in game. Bitche can't surrender so easy. Need sex war!

Reactions: BozR

BozR

happy perv
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2019
I post weekly news on my and my !

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
interesting game.
how many episodes are you going to have?
and will we ever be able to go down the stairs

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes