• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so thats what an incel is..i never bothered to look it up...dame named bitche..angry aggressive hate talk...etc..i'm trolling ;) the preview screens are about as un-enticing as i've seen..the text looks like a pissed off 15 yr old boy who keeps getting turned down for dates revenge against women :p

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
so thats what an incel is..i never bothered to look it up...dame named bitche..angry aggressive hate talk...etc..i'm trolling ;) the preview screens are about as un-enticing as i've seen..the text looks like a pissed off 15 yr old boy who keeps getting turned down for dates revenge against women :p
Incelcubbus? "I'm a personification of lust and seduction, how dare you bitches not kneel before my dong!? Prepare to be pounded!!!" :D

BozR

happy perv
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2019
The troll level is high!..

TeamH I'm receiving comments wondering where the incest is, and there's none in my game, would you mind stripping the "incest" tag?
While you're at it if you can update the screenshots with what I have at that would be nice, the current ones don't sell the game well.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
since hating azz Mega dont like me, im reuploading the files to Racaty

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The troll level is high!..

TeamH I'm receiving comments wondering where the incest is, and there's none in my game, would you mind stripping the "incest" tag?
While you're at it if you can update the screenshots with what I have at that would be nice, the current ones don't sell the game well.
Thread Updated and tags fixed

Reactions: BozR

BigTexas29

Dec 16, 2019
I just finished episodes 1 and 2. I love the game so far, its been a lot of fun. Is there an estimated release date for episode 3? I'm super excited to find out what happens next

BozR

happy perv
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2019
Took over the thread as OP doesn't have time anymore. Now with Episode 2!
Gotta do everything myself god damn it.
First time doing an upload here, let me know if everything's OK.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
According to op this is a possession style game so tag added.

Ink the incubus gets trapped in the body of an unsuspecting male exchange student

Reactions: BozR

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
I think dev was inspired by briann from kotor 2 when he was designing the girl because aside from hair color she looks really similar xD

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
That third picture... I don't know whats worse... the penis with the super small condom, the vagina with the super flaps, or the fact that is has the word "Fight!" as if the two are about to do battle.

• Haha
Reactions: Genji and jazz154

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Honestly, I'm just glad to see another game putting some actual effort into it's visuals instead of relying on cheap, overused Daz renders for a quick cash-grab. When you've seen the same character in more than 3 games it stops being attractive or even amusing...

But that picture of her smiling... that shit could traumatize a person for life...

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes