BozR

happy perv
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2019
newgrounds-thumbnail-ep3-f95-50-fs8.png

Overview:
Due to some circumstances, Ink the incubus gets trapped in the body of an unsuspecting male exchange student.
The only food source available seems to be the young Bitch next door - will your Host be able to tame her?
This is a trainer Visual Novel. Or maybe not?

Concise, dialogue-based story
Free-roaming point & click
Interactive sex​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-04
Release Date: 2021-10-04
Developer: BozR - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 4.0.1
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android (4.0.0): - - -

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE

out.gif screenshot-fatality.en.png screenshot-ink_bitch2.en.png screenshot-cunni_first.png screenshot-goal.en.png screenshot-title.png screenshot-kitchen_fellatio.en.png screenshot-dressup.en.png newgrounds-thumbnail-4-f95-fs8.png sex1_breasts_fastloop.gif

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
^probably more characters/land-lords/baby-sitters/step-twin to be added soon.

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I hope so. I do despise Step-Cest. I don't think its step-cest either, the Overview says she is a neighbor.
it does say bro-sis in the genre so idk i guess we shall see

plus its episode 1

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
why ugly? its not bad at all. I dont understand the critics. from my Side its ok, i like draw games
Her face structure, eyes and also hair style are all... Not good..
The head is shaped more similar to a baby doll. Her eyes also seem like ones that a baby doll would have. Her hair style is, something I would rather not comment on.

Well if this game finds fans, more power to them. At least I feel like objectively, the character doesn't look attractive in any way.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Her face structure, eyes and also hair style are all... Not good..
The head is shaped more similar to a baby doll. Her eyes also seem like ones that a baby doll would have. Her hair style is, something I would rather not comment on.

Well if this game finds fans, more power to them. At least I feel like objectively, the character doesn't look attractive in any way.
ok, you want regular dolls in Game, nothing new, boring shit, ok your descision. But the girl is in the Screenshots. If you dont like the Girl, why you torture yourself by play? Maybe masochism is your fetish? :ROFLMAO:

BozR

happy perv
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2019
LMAO the info from my will be more accurate (current info / tags are from warez sites that changed them). And more screenshots.
Thanks for sharing tho.
Our girl's haircut goes along with her forward character, admittedly I'm more focused on drawing other parts of her body ^_^

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes