• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wooxtile

Sep 18, 2020
I'm having errors every time I pick a dialogue option (or automatic action). It can work despite the errors, but I think the H-scenes are broken for me.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Super excited for the upcoming pregnancy update but there's some questions I still have (that Golden Crow didn't talk about in the Patreon Post) like:

1. Do women have a pregnancy belly when pregnant and does it grow over time (or does it just spawn in full size right away? That'd be kinda sad)
2. How long will the gestation period be?
3. Will women be able to give birth? And are actual child sprites visible then?

Really curious to know how it all works. Maybe Golden Crow himself can answer these questions? I know he's roaming around here at times.

Reactions: Necronlord5

UltimaXeno

Apr 9, 2019
I hope they add full on exhibitionism. Yea you can go ahead and walk around naked, but you gotta go to certain areas to undress first and then after that if you have sex, after sex you're dressed up again. I'd like the option to walk around fully nude and not auto dress after sex, plus I'd think it'd be nice to sometimes see random NPCs nude around the world

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Golden Crow, can you explain something? I got an office work job, but have no idea whatsoever of where i'm supposed to actually work, clicking "Go to Work" takes me nowhere. Does that mean it is not fully enabled yet or am i messing up thing somehow?

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2020
I hope they add full on exhibitionism. Yea you can go ahead and walk around naked, but you gotta go to certain areas to undress first and then after that if you have sex, after sex you're dressed up again. I'd like the option to walk around fully nude and not auto dress after sex, plus I'd think it'd be nice to sometimes see random NPCs nude around the world
Hopefully with other exhibitionism events/fetishes too, like dogging, nudist beach things, hidden places in the city to have sex and so on

On that subject, hopefully Golden Crow also adds tanlines and body piercings, they're nice.

Reactions: Adamex

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Golden Crow, can you explain something? I got an office work job, but have no idea whatsoever of where i'm supposed to actually work, clicking "Go to Work" takes me nowhere. Does that mean it is not fully enabled yet or am i messing up thing somehow?
I don't think that's implemented yet; and I believe the game specifies this in the Jobs section in Help tab.
Something like that.
I know the Jobs that work are Professor, which is a bit involved, and simple bar/club cleaning or lawn mowing at the nice residential building, at specified times, for some spare change.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I don't think that's implemented yet; and I believe the game specifies this in the Jobs section in Help tab.
Something like that.
Should have looked into the Help Menu, i keep making the mistake of ignoring that because i want to stay away of the Cheats. Thanks a lot.

I know the Jobs that work are Professor, which is a bit involved, and simple bar/club cleaning or lawn mowing at the nice residential building, at specified times, for some spare change.
Oh, i'm aware of those - tried being a teacher but ended up messing things to a hilariously bad degree and went full-on "gigolo to random girls" instead. Only tried the office work thing in hopes of getting a way into the City Tower or Industry sector. Guess imagination and the idea of "secret" locales trumped my good sense (to realize they don't exist yet). :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, that clears things up, might as well drop that job for now then. Passive money gain sounds good, but $1500/month is just too little for too long.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I was wondering about that too. Specially about the kids. Can you see them grow? It would be possible to fast forward for the kids to grow up to full adults? If a male character get multiple women pregnant, Can they have parental rights and/or obligations? It would be possible for a character to get married if they started as single? Maybe divorce too? It will be possible to do a dna test to verify who is the father of the kids? Will they add transex males (male body with female genitalia)? If the answer is yes, it will be possible for them to get pregnant anf have baby bums too?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I was wondering about that too. Specially about the kids. Can you see them grow? It would be possible to fast forward for the kids to grow up to full adults? If a male character get multiple women pregnant, Can they have parental rights and/or obligations?
Considering how the game works at the moment, i imagine accounting for that would add some crazy extra workload into the whole system. And imagine having to pay child support to a dozen women for about twice or thrice that number of kids.... :KEK::HideThePain:

It would be possible for a character to get married if they started as single? Maybe divorce too? It will be possible to do a dna test to verify who is the father of the kids?
THAT is a pretty good question - it's possible to propose making a couple in the game, but no idea if that implies marriage, engagement or just dating in general since i never really explored those bits. I do know same-sex couples and even arrangements where a married person also has a fiance(e), among other combinations of character relationship may appear among the NPCs.

Damn, i have found a mother of 3 who by her own words "had never seen a dick before" and was curiously scant in details about who her best sexual partner was.... :eek::sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Adamex

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I feel like characters look a bit too old too quickly in my opinion. When you make your character 28 or older, they get folds on their forehead, under their eyes and next to their mouth. I think it would look better if characters only had those little folds under their eyes starting with 30 and the other two would only be visible as well when your character is 43 or 45 or so. Just my two cents tho. Would love to have characters in their 30s look more appropiate is all.

Reactions: philcollinsz22716

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Last status update on Patreon was on 1.2.24, but no date for the new version yet.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
new update ? :(
Probably at the end of this month or beginning of the next. That would be fitting by dates.

Can't wait for that update about being able to lie, chars will finally stop having replies like this:
-- So dear, who was the last person you had sex with?
-- Oh, that was that other dude, yesterday, 20 times. His dick is the biggest i've ever seen. Kissed 6 other people today by the way. Why do you ask, dear?

• Haha
Reactions: 92cbf4dd

Woahwow

Mar 24, 2023
I wouldn't be naive and try to predict release dates for any of the projects you can find on this website without concrete dates set by the authors, and even then I wouldn't take those dates seriously. These are hobby-project donation funding devs we're talking about; The only honest and objectively true answer to "When is (update/game) coming out?" is usually "Whenever the author updates/posts it.".

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes