EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Influencing is about the power of affect people around you.
Your influence is based on friendship, love, money, fame, status and sometimes fear.
Use all your influence power to get what you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: Golden Crow - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.15.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

akyiil.png PBv2i4.png anxPm4.png Pd1N1p.png DuBR7I.png ysU5q4.png eNLypp.png nPPp0K.gif
kluKmp.png lEkjD8.png Nix_ck.png ludP9j.png olHpun.gif qDmSr8.png JcYMl9.png pNv3FX.gif

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
looks extremely ambitious.

Everyone seems to dislike the art style, but I don't mind.
At least its not made with DAZ models and 10mbit pngs
Oh dear god... some people are really bad with Daz... so true... appreciate the attempt at innovation at the least. A fresh coat of paint is always nice.

Edit: I start it up and it immediately tells me images shown are PLACEHOLDERS and promises improvements... Ok...

danseX

Sep 12, 2019
so how do you go beyond the halfway mark for love and friendship? cant really seem to progress with anyone
Same here, it's also impossible to advance the progress with married NPCs.
The hints on the main menu don't seem to be helpful either.

Reactions: Snoopy_H
May 12, 2018
A couple suggestions I came up with from playing the game:
1) Perhaps make the playable time longer or even infinite
2) If you're not close with a woman and she's in the W.C. then you speak to her while being in there she'll get mad or disgusted by you
3) Possible ways to make income as for some reason I am not able to go to the places that can generate income so unless that's a bug I suggest adding more ways perhaps from your phone
4) Add more to the personality traits, so if a woman is married but has a slutty personality she'll easily cheat even with low love influence
5) Add stats that can help with certain tasks, you could go for the basic "Strength" "Charm" "Intelligence" and each stat would attract different types of women, such as if you have high strength and are at the gym or pub you'll gain bonus influence while being in those areas, if you have charm and at the university (besides the library) or in their home or your home also gain bonus influence and so on
6) The "Ask if want sex for money" should be implemented but you're sex knowledge needs to be up, while on the topic of sex knowledge if you've read their personality and have maxed out sex knowledge, while having sex the options will show you a hint in which will gain the most pleasure
7) Lastly, fix the grammar a bit and it should be a solid game once the art style improves and some of these suggestions are added

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes