• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
When the fuck is he gonna post the update
Are you trolling the thread, or some such? 1714943281530.png
But if you want a prediction of when... i bet it'll be before 10th! Maybe even on 9th, with military theme, to celebrate the Soviet Victory Day over nazis? Ooh, maybe Golden Crow will add politics to the game, so we'll have liberals, conservatives, communists, and even nazis themselves..! They'll bully you if you choose the wrong skin color to play with. That's where the premise for Police Department will come in - you'll be able to report them and they'll get sentenced to jail. Maybe even combat them on your own. Maybe even kill them...? Maybe even kill the other politic guys? This way it'll fit the May 9th - you can now jail all the nazis in the city and make it peaceful. It'll truly be a legendary update.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Are you trolling the thread, or some such? View attachment 3606660
But if you want a prediction of when... i bet it'll be before 10th! Maybe even on 9th, with military theme, to celebrate the Soviet Victory Day over nazis? Ooh, maybe Golden Crow will add politics to the game, so we'll have liberals, conservatives, communists, and even nazis themselves..! They'll bully you if you choose the wrong skin color to play with. That's where the premise for Police Department will come in - you'll be able to report them and they'll get sentenced to jail. Maybe even combat them on your own. Maybe even kill them...? Maybe even kill the other politic guys? This way it'll fit the May 9th - you can now jail all the nazis in the city and make it peaceful. It'll truly be a legendary update.
Or surprise incest patch in time for Mother's Day. Only mothers. Fathers need to wait a month. :ROFLMAO:

Blackedraw

May 11, 2020
How do we follow up events that are added on our list? It shows event updated but how to proceed further with the event?

Sep 14, 2020
>Dev works on major overhaul to the game
>Thread only gets posts of people complaining and referring to the passage of time

Doesn't it get tiring, being predictable?
> The people that are complaining are the ones that didn't put a single cent to Dev's Patreon to assist the development

Truly an interesting group of people.

As one of the testers on the projects, I'd just like to tell you guys that Crow is making significant progress and even though there have been delays it'll be worth it in the long run. As of April he has committed himself to working fully on the game and therefore will end up overhauling a lot of things through the future few updates, right now he's working on the upcoming update but also preparing the basis for the overhauls that are to come in the updates after that so just give it time, he'll come through when the time is right.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
> The people that are complaining are the ones that didn't put a single cent to Dev's Patreon to assist the development

Truly an interesting group of people.

As one of the testers on the projects, I'd just like to tell you guys that Crow is making significant progress and even though there have been delays it'll be worth it in the long run. As of April he has committed himself to working fully on the game and therefore will end up overhauling a lot of things through the future few updates, right now he's working on the upcoming update but also preparing the basis for the overhauls that are to come in the updates after that so just give it time, he'll come through when the time is right.
If an overhaul to the whole art and such took short time, i'd be surprised.

Meanwhile. People bitch it takes so long, when most probably aren't paying customer, unlike me and few others on F95.

Why don't you (the complainers) find something else to do meanwhile. And pass time till the update you look forward to come up.

Even better. Why don't you (the complainers) pitch in some coin, help the lad, so he can do even more that you want. How about that? That'll teach us not to put you in your place, for being another supporter like me and others. Right?

Take care.

Reactions: kutya1313

lokotiko

Sep 25, 2022
i'm writting this just to get notifications of this trend, And complainers just wait, it will be the best update ever, having a life simulator like this needs a lot of work.

Tucker64

Apr 8, 2024
Sex in general needs to be reworked, 'cus as it is right now, it's actually EASIER to get a good fuck in if you aren't compatible with your partner at all because the bar will be so low compared to when it's up at the tippy top at 80%+ compatibility. Even with cheats to make it the absolute perfect match, you can't reach the top and get a passing grade without some bullshit.

Reactions: Lorentum
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes