Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
I like the current art, it grew on me. Is it going to change?
I only dislike a few scenes, like when a man is masturbating, but that is a totally different style.
Yeah, the current art is considered a placeholder. But with the massive task of updating all the assets to a new style, I don't expect a full shift anytime soon.

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
I have always enjoyed this game, but 1 thing that would really like is copy/paste or save favorite colors. Heck even a dice roll on colors. It takes me longer to change from default colors than anything else when making a new game.

BTW Made a whole family and saved characters but screwed up in city gen so started over and game crashes when try to load them in, which not sure want to go thru that all over.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
I have always enjoyed this game, but 1 thing that would really like is copy/paste or save favorite colors. Heck even a dice roll on colors. It takes me longer to change from default colors than anything else when making a new game.

BTW Made a whole family and saved characters but screwed up in city gen so started over and game crashes when try to load them in, which not sure want to go thru that all over.
I for one would love a simple color palatte instead of the needlessly complicated selector. Fingers crossed that it comes, or is selectable in the art update.

Reactions: Monki0 and Amnelis

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
This is a concept that would be much better applied to a proper 3d game like SMA.
That is an interesting way of saying, "I prefer 3d games like SMA". Menu-navigated games being 2d animated, and with still art have their own unique appeal, I don't particularly see how it would be especially better in 3d, except to people who prefer 3d animation and art as a given.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Does the game by the way leave some exceptions that are far from the averages? I generally would like to create some idealized city based on Hollywood where people are young and fit, but wouldn't mind few fat bastards and old farts here and there...
In the near future you will have more control over the generation. You will be able to create your own "family models" with any characteristic you want and adjust the chance of it.

Is the genetics roll an all or nothing roll or does it "blend" the skin-colors of their parents like in RL?
Yes. WHen generating children in families it will blend parents genetics

Something to consider is a reputation/pricing system in play if you decide to whore yourself out. If you're depraved enough, you may not even require a fulltime job.
The pricing system is already in game. NPCs use it. I might add it in MC prostitution at some point. I just could not figure a way to make it cool yet. The pricing calculated by game generates a imbalance in NPCs money, becuase they don't know how to make money like a player do.

After saving multiple character presets and starting a new game with hints off, i click on "load char" and , the moment i HOVER the mouse over one of two save chars, the game gives an exception that can't just be ignored.
Sorry about that. I fixed it for the next update.

Something needs to be done about the odd cases where an NPC will let you have sex with them but not finish inside, because it's 2 different dominance checks.

My advice? When you bow to the inevitable, have their approval go down, but your dominance goes way up.
it's certainly sexier than blueballs until you do more grinding.
Someone starting sex with you doesn't mean you're allowed to finish inside. Just because someone accepts to go to bed with someone else, doesn't mean unrestricted access. Some things need to be conquered. The sex start is not a dominance check. And Nut inside is about to have a whole new check system, due to changes in game.

When will the new update come
Soon. I didn't set a date yet.

Yeah, the current art is considered a placeholder. But with the massive task of updating all the assets to a new style, I don't expect a full shift anytime soon.
I'm working on it. But I must admit, it's a pain...

Like this? Thank you for the suggestion, btw.
Captura de tela 2024-01-26 004300.png

Sorry about that. I fixed it for the next update.

This is a concept that would be much better applied to a proper 3d game like SMA.
I'm not really into 3D renders. And it's hard to make it fit in generic characters, like make the hair, eyes, mouth, body pieces fit to form a character. Using real 3D is something beyond my knowledge atm. And, I like 2D art, to be true.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Someone starting sex with you doesn't mean you're allowed to finish inside. Just because someone accepts to go to bed with someone else, doesn't mean unrestricted access. Some things need to be conquered. The sex start is not a dominance check. And Nut inside is about to have a whole new check system, due to changes in game.
Oh yeah, the ups and downs of catching a random horny girl that offers sex - only for then to be blocked in half the stuff you meant to do, because of her secret dislikes and you have ZERO influence (since you just met and never really chatted in your lives) over her. OR the lady that remembers midsex she's engaged/married and starts getting misgivings over it, meanning she resists everything and even when you do bang, you'll have to dance between half a dozen options not to come out with some pleasure and a positive result out of that trainwreck of a one-night stand. :FacePalm: :KEK:

It can be fun after you have learned to meet the challenge, but oh boy, first times are quite the $#itshow....

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Oh damn... the newest Patreon post actually talks about pregnancy (my most anticipated feature/biggest kink lol). Does that mean Influencing will have a pregnancy feature in the future? Of course I'd be hella excited because of that but wouldn't that also mean a ton of work for Golden Crow? I mean, right now there's no children in the game as the youngest possible age a character can have is 18. With pregnancy being a thing, there's gotta be children roaming around in the game too, no? But I think Patreon might cry about that (even when the children are just NPCs doing their own business without ever being involved in anything sex related). Definitely very curious what's gonna come out of that. Fingers crossed it's gonna be a thing and any NPC under 18 is just automatically excluded from any sexual activity.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Oh damn... the newest Patreon post actually talks about pregnancy (my most anticipated feature/biggest kink lol). Does that mean Influencing will have a pregnancy feature in the future? Of course I'd be hella excited because of that but wouldn't that also mean a ton of work for Golden Crow? I mean, right now there's no children in the game as the youngest possible age a character can have is 18. With pregnancy being a thing, there's gotta be children roaming around in the game too, no? But I think Patreon might cry about that (even when the children are just NPCs doing their own business without ever being involved in anything sex related). Definitely very curious what's gonna come out of that. Fingers crossed it's gonna be a thing and any NPC under 18 is just automatically excluded from any sexual activity.
What, and let them exist in one world with sex? But i guess Sims do exist, Patreon should see nothing wrong with that.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
What, and let them exist in one world with sex? But i guess Sims do exist, Patreon should see nothing wrong with that.
I'm just worried that Patreon would somehow try to ban the game because of children existing in an erotic game. Seems like something they would do seeing how they don't allow incest either. But I really don't have any clue what is and what isn't allowed on Patreon so... yea.

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
Any chance to ”kick out” an NPC for a newly generated one to move into the city? Or for characters you have no relationships with to occasionally cycle? I feel like even with 300 people that get generated at the start of a new game it gets quite repetitive/ limiting once you’ve “befriended” all the interesting characters and are left with those you have no interest in interacting with, with nobody new ever appearing. Even an option to ”re-generate” unmet/unsaved-in-phone NPCs would be nice.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes