Beckz

May 11, 2020
The code is rather convoluted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also get stuck in certain endings I think,

The order if I remember right was something like:

Cool concept but not so great execution. There were really only two parts I believe where you needed to swap girls to solve a puzzle, it could have been used more often. To unlock the door for the gun girl, and that the gun girl was the only one that could input the code because knife girl is afraid of ropes apparently.
Well, about the code..
The servant diary said "The number of Creature in second corridor paintings"
And so, does the "Vase" counted as Creature?
Since vase is not a creature, it was counted as "0"...
6 birds, Vase, a Human, and 3 flower. So yeah, "6013".

Reactions: Henty_Panty

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
Just finished the game. It is super short, easy, and the scenes were decent, if not mediocre. My biggest gripe with the game is how large it is. For a 15-20 minute game, it takes up almost a gigabyte, the game is also very poorly optimized and stutters from time to time.

Also triggering malware warning and quarantine on my system as Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml.
Mods updated the link and (probably?) removed the malware. I've scanned it with Malwarebytes and Microsoft Defender and didn't get anything

Good game but that ending though:FeelsBadMan:
(normies stay out if you can't handle guro though)
There is neither guro nor gore in this game. Not quite sure why people keep talking about it. It has "The Thing" style flesh-based body horror, but the extent of the "gore" is just blood. There is no guro.

You can also get stuck in certain endings I think. If it feels like there's no path you can take without a bad end, it's probably because there isn't. Mansion key early before the end means you're forced into an early ending as far as I can tell.
I am a bit confused about this comment. Are you insinuating that there are more than just the two endings? Because from what I can tell there are just two endings, depending on which of the two protagonists kill the final boss. There are three bosses in total as well. It didn't seem to matter who kills the previous two bosses.

What do you mean by "early" ending? Did I miss something? Is there some longer/later ending?

O5rei

Mar 25, 2023
i have a problem with full save i try all the way i see in comment but non was work can anyone tell me how i fix it?

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
At least this game made more sense than the last game ive played from this creator (hospital of the dead) xd
But i don't know if i can be bothered finishing it.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes