dougit

May 23, 2018
Are we sure that there is no secret "take no damage throughout game" ending? Cause it would make sense, with the whole infected thing.
(SWEET game by the way)

bubbabui123

Aug 23, 2017
I think the save file is wrong. You added the file with your system is still in english making the words into question marks.

Sep 10, 2018
Weird question,but is this related with Panophobia and House of the Dead?I mean same protags?
I haven't finished them all myself but I figure there is definitely some kind of link between the protags of panophobia and hospital of the dead and likely this one as well.

NC_Blitz

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone have updated download links? MEGA is the only one working but I don't want to have to install the MEGA app. All other download links are dead. :(

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The code is rather convoluted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also get stuck in certain endings I think,

The order if I remember right was something like:

Cool concept but not so great execution. There were really only two parts I believe where you needed to swap girls to solve a puzzle, it could have been used more often. To unlock the door for the gun girl, and that the gun girl was the only one that could input the code because knife girl is afraid of ropes apparently.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GallerieDuIb

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
The code is rather convoluted.

You can also get stuck in certain endings I think,

The order if I remember right was something like:

Cool concept but not so great execution. There were really only two parts I believe where you needed to swap girls to solve a puzzle, it could have been used more often. To unlock the door for the gun girl, and that the gun girl was the only one that could input the code because knife girl is afraid of ropes apparently.
Never knew I needed to look at any paintings at all. What indication did the game give that they were important?

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes