Others - Completed - Infectious Mansion 2 [Final] [Black stain]

1. 2.00 star(s)

PitayaPear

I wouldn't recommend this game.

The somewhat (good?): H-Scenes are fairly decent if not a bit mediocre. The concept is okay, and the fleshy design of the mansion was somewhat unique. I really liked the ending.

Neutral: Very easy, boss fights and enemies are a joke. Very short game, can be finished in half an hour.

The bad: Controls are very janky. Game is very poorly optimized, stutters, lags, and somehow takes up almost an entire gigabyte of storage space. Only ten H-Scenes total in the entire game. You can only save one file at a time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

The art for this looks pretty in the still images, but the character models look janky as heck in motion. This makes the majority of sex scenes look really stiff and weird. On top of that, the gameplay just isn't that good. Its clunky, and many features are poorly implemented. Switching characters just adds another layer of meaningless complexity.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Taku46

Pretty simple action game you can beat in half an hour. Jump attacking as the shotgun girl will make this game a piece of cake as it increases her attack coverage and attack speed. I also really like her character design; and the stoic faces she makes whilst being abused. It's a lot more interesting than the usual ahegaos you see in hentai. Other than that, the animations aren't as extreme as you'd expect from all the grotesque monsters featured and only play in game over sequences.
    One of the puzzles involving a code is also pretty vague, do look it up if you can't be bothered.
    Overall, pretty short and sweet, no reason to not give it a try if the biohazard aesthetic appeals to you.