2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could someone please provide a current save. Unfortunately, these save files that I found here via the search do not work. :unsure:
best to play by yourself so you can decide if game is worth or not.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
best to play by yourself so you can decide if game is worth or not.
I've restarted the game so many times and each time it ends with an error popping up in the game and it doesn't continue. That's why I'm asking for a recent save, so I can see where the current state of the game is. I already know the game almost inside out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've restarted the game so many times and each time it ends with an error popping up in the game and it doesn't continue. That's why I'm asking for a recent save, so I can see where the current state of the game is. I already know the game almost inside out.
well current state is basically same as it was years ago (well unless goes on blackmail path or let's auntie to do what she wants (those are 2/3 of update)), no sex with cousins, once with maid, twice with auntie (blackmailing her and extortion), once with neighbor, multiple times with bartender (ends relationships with all girls), once with trevor's helper, 1-2 times with auntie's friend.

most important is that mc got job but it isn't any good, other job (on futa path) is even worse unless is on that.

plenty of story advancement which isn't leading to anywhere (as far as we know).

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
well current state is basically same as it was years ago (well unless goes on blackmail path or let's auntie to do what she wants (those are 2/3 of update)), no sex with cousins, once with maid, twice with auntie (blackmailing her and extortion), once with neighbor, multiple times with bartender (ends relationships with all girls), once with trevor's helper, 1-2 times with auntie's friend.

most important is that mc got job but it isn't any good, other job (on futa path) is even worse unless is on that.

plenty of story advancement which isn't leading to anywhere (as far as we know).
I never got that far. Can you post your save for me?

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
I have a problem with this mission, I go to the door of her house, I try to press on it and nothing happens
Screenshot 2024-02-14 161805.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a problem with this mission, I go to the door of her house, I try to press on it and nothing happens
You’re not alone I had this assume as well and asked before this forum but unfortunately no one assist me as well
that was atm just 1 time thing. that hint is bugged.

MC fucked his sis / cousin and with Aunt … I have to visit Aunt in her room on Thursday afternoon, with the gun. But nothing happens. :unsure:
mc has never fucked either of cousins (only got bj from mon) unless is on bm path (and on that i can't help since i avoid that path like a curse (since it is that), on afternoon mc is supposed to visit at auntie's office and in the evening at her bedroom.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Coming back to this thread to show some love for a game which really pushed all the right buttons for me. I just wished it had allowed the "piece of shit" option where you could watch, record and blackmail your two hot cousins and pimp them out as hoes. I wish someone had consulted me during production. I did like the new jogging sequence with Monique when the guys pounce, which would have been the perfect situation to enforce depravity and blackmail her.

Such a shame the creators didn't contact me, as an advisor of depravity. Maybe next time, who knows.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh btw, has anyone managed to creep into the cousins bedroom at night to sleep shag them? I think it was WIP last time I tried!?
You mean Jessica's house? Yea I managed to visit once, serve her drinks, lick her foot or something, then it never allowed me to visit again.
1. haven't even attempted lately, patreon is against that so prolly won't happen.
2. as i said 1 time visit atm.
3. edit your posts to 1.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Coming back to this thread to show some love for a game which really pushed all the right buttons for me. I just wished it had allowed the "piece of shit" option where you could watch, record and blackmail your two hot cousins and pimp them out as hoes. I wish someone had consulted me during production. I did like the new jogging sequence with Monique when the guys pounce, which would have been the perfect situation to enforce depravity and blackmail her.

Such a shame the creators didn't contact me, as an advisor of depravity. Maybe next time, who knows.
Yeah, but they turned around the ending for that. Just when you think you're going to get some leverage to fuck Monique, nope it dissipates into the ether.

We had more action with her from all the side gigs, but even those are now slowing down.

Last edited:
Reactions: zhuzhu33

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there is blackmail option for mon but mc doesn't have anything to use for that.

besides mon being doctor at hospital mc would need to eat and drink out of "home" to avoid untimely death on blackmail mon path.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Is there no Gotfile download available or something like that?
Dropmefiles is a 404, MEGA & Pixeldrain have 5gb download limit, MixDrop is straight up just adware and viruses and UploadHaven takes 7 hours to download to due 250kb/s download speed limit.

Like goddamn this is some annoying shit to jump through just to test out a game.

Reactions: martaprzych

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there no Gotfile download available or something like that?
Dropmefiles is a 404, MEGA & Pixeldrain have 5gb download limit, MixDrop is straight up just adware and viruses and UploadHaven takes 7 hours to download to due 250kb/s download speed limit.

Like goddamn this is some annoying shit to jump through just to test out a game.
1. report op that links are down/needs new links.
2. download and install jdownloader 2 and you can use mixy w/o worries.

unless you are into blackmailng, ntr, futadom, gaysex (m+m), femdom then you will miss like a half a game, on non-bm/futa/etc paths there just isn't that much content (some random sexscenes and story not really advancing anywhere).

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
1. report op that links are down/needs new links.
2. download and install jdownloader 2 and you can use mixy w/o worries.

unless you are into blackmailng, ntr, futadom, gaysex (m+m), femdom then you will miss like a half a game, on non-bm/futa/etc paths there just isn't that much content (some random sexscenes and story not really advancing anywhere).
Thanks for the tip on jdownloader2, I'll be sure to check it out.

But also damn, that's pretty bleak if the game's like that.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This game seems to be getting a lot of negativity, and I don't understand why to be honest.

There's scenarios set out which seem absurd but you get an option to choose no.

I enjoy making wild decisions in a game, as it's not real life, and has no repercussions.
If I had to provide the same sense of regret for every player I killed in COD, I don't think I could live with myself.

Double tagging a girl doesn't make you automatically gay. Blackmailing characters in a game doesn't make you a criminal. These games are about escapism from straight laced lives.

You can always watch police body cam videos of people who fuck up and make the mistake of thinking they shouldn't be treated as criminals for breaking the law.

The point I'm making is, we seem very quick to judge content and users in an environment which exist specifically to cater to and deliver high quality kink content.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes