2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
Is there a better way to make money than going to the old ladies over and over again? not counting the mini game on the pc, im bad at this and its only 20 too

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
even after training for some time in the gym alone i cannot go in the street at night... is it a bug?
no, you need to do as mon instructed (go talk to her at hospital).

Is there a better way to make money than going to the old ladies over and over again? not counting the mini game on the pc, im bad at this and its only 20 too
well yes but i don't think you will like it.

3rd/4th way is to cheat more money.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Shame I thought this game will a good game but ntr killed it for me atleast
this is piece of shit since most of updates contents are on that dumbass path and mc has dated cousins and maid and 2 other girls and fucked only 2 of them.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Any danger of changing the park scene to humiliation of Monique? This would work very well in dominating her, perhaps video recording her ordeal. Same goes for the night club dates, it's super boring being made to stand up to the same bald guy or shagging his lady. Add some kinky spice variations to it, otherwise those club dates are pretty pointless. Monique deserves some serious humiliation with those huge "meat bags". :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any danger of changing the park scene to humiliation of Monique? This would work very well in dominating her, perhaps video recording her ordeal. Same goes for the night club dates, it's super boring being made to stand up to the same bald guy or shagging his lady. Add some kinky spice variations to it, otherwise those club dates are pretty pointless. Monique deserves some serious humiliation with those huge "meat bags". :D
hate points aka no more dates etc and loss of her giving bj to mc.

• Sad
Reactions: BlenderGuy

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
It's funny that the "romance" route leads you nowhere. You have to be an extreme asshole or a weakling to get any sort of content in this game.
It's even worse than that. The only way to fuck the brunette cousin is to blackmail Aiko, which is some kind of dominant asshole" attitude. But this lead you to humilation and gay sex.

So the thing is, I get the impression that the dev wants to break you into a little bitch. If you act more active, it backfires. If you're a little bitch, than his work is done.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
It's funny that the "romance" route leads you nowhere. You have to be an extreme asshole or a weakling to get any sort of content in this game.
It's even worse than that. The only way to fuck the brunette cousin is to blackmail Aiko, which is some kind of dominant asshole" attitude. But this lead you to humilation and gay sex.

So the thing is, I get the impression that the dev wants to break you into a little bitch. If you act more active, it backfires. If you're a little bitch, than his work is done.
This is so true, why the Hell would you have to blackmail Aiko, when she's easily butter in your hands if you play her right?

And your cousin has also already given you a handjob? You can also get her drunk and sleep shag her apparently, even though it seemed to be WIP whenever I clicked it.

What I love about this game is the first hour or so, then it gets repetitive with the dates and sex sessions.

The Milf aunty is amazing and so are the two cousins, Aiko is also hot but I wanted more variation of what you could do with them. Controlling, dominating etc is cool but it needed more choices. Still enjoyed the gameplay and renders.

Reactions: martaprzych

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
humiliation yes but gaysex could require that is on that dark alley futa's path.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Brows

Feb 14, 2020
yea im following the walkthrough and i cant enter the outside bathroom... i have no idea what to do

TQuest

Oct 24, 2018
i decompiled the latest rpa and checked out the animations.
I does have some nice onces but all in all this game is very fucked up and should be redone from scratch with a lot of stuff removed and the story rewritten.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea im following the walkthrough and i cant enter the outside bathroom... i have no idea what to do
what outside bathroom? screenshot would help.

I does have some nice onces but all in all this game is very fucked up and should be redone from scratch with a lot of stuff removed and the story rewritten.
as it's been said since loooooooooooooooong time ago but dev gets money from what currently happens so not gonna happen.

he made sidegame and movies which had more action than this.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Could someone please provide a current save. Unfortunately, these save files that I found here via the search do not work. :unsure:

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes